Trump Wonders If Alleged Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Was Really A Problem After All | Talking Points Memo

From my perspective, having watched 20,000+ lies go by (honestly I have lost count) and bullshit being hosed at us daily by trump, it is gonna be down right shocking to have a President (note that I capitalized that word. I do that when trump is not associated with the word) who speaks in normal dignified tones. And the words spoken convey truth rather than untruth. And when the President speaks I can trust what is said. Truly I say…it will be shocking and it’s gonna take a while to get used to. Now, some may find this change to be boring. I will not.

17 Likes

You’re right of course. No-Face was redeemable. If there is an almighty and all-forgiving God, maybe Donnie’s redeemable in the next life. I don’t see it happening in this one.

4 Likes

He occasionally throws in a memory of the economy we once had, but he has no plans to get back there. Plus this is going to be a long slog, and Trump can’t do slog, long or short.

5 Likes

One day, one day, it won’t be too long now. There won’t be ten posts about ten gobsmacking repulsive things this reptile says, per day. When he’s in jail or in exile, no new outrage. What a day that will be.

9 Likes

So you’re saying that Trump has no remorse, which makes him irredeemable? I wonder why his cadre of Evangelicals haven’t picked up on that?

6 Likes

Trump Wonders If Alleged Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Was Really A Problem After All

People can wonder about this. The fucking POTUS cannot be one of them.

You’re going down, you pathetic little man.

4 Likes

If only. I wonder if they’ll all vote him out now that he’s fulfilled their fever dream of an anti-abortion SCOTUS. Wouldn’t that be rich? A massive well-spring of self-realization and ‘payback’ from the Evangelical community on November 3rd, for making a mockery of their beloved principles…

Hang on. I think that was an acid flashback talking. Sorry… That is just never going to happen. Because clearly, for them #PussyGrabbing is a forgivable sin.

5 Likes

TRump has been taking credit his whole life for things he either had nothing to do with or was actively trying to discredit or destroy. Never saw an trophy that he didn’t think should be awarded to him (golf), a dollar he didn’t think should be paid to him (kickback for TicToc), or an honor that shouldn’t be bestowed on him (Nobel Peace Prize). It is the absolute certainty of a toddler who grabs something and says “mine!” and believes it. Trump doesn’t amaze me nearly as much as the people who can’t see through him and think they know him and believe he is on their side. The cringeworthy nakedness of his greed and mental illness is constantly on display and somehow they just can’t see it.

17 Likes

What’s with the gloves… orange face is hiding something

2 Likes

So Trump is endorsing the idea that private citizens can abduct and hold mock trials for politicians they disagree with? I’ not sure he’s fully thinking this through.

11 Likes

tiny hands,tiny capillaries, winter up north, afraid of freeze-drying his mushroom and breaking it off… :smile:

3 Likes

Maybe he caught whatever it is that Moscow Mitch has.

And now he has my Supreme Court.

3 Likes

trump wanted them to do the “lock her up” chant, he prompted for the chant, then stopped talking and stepped back from the mic in anticipation of the chant - which came.

Lastly, he whined that the media has been so unfair to link him to the chant.

Trollish passive aggression.

11 Likes

He keeps hitting Michigan with rallies and all he’s done is moved Michigan out of the toss up category with a nearly ten point spread.
Keep it up, Don!

12 Likes

You are far too nice.

1 Like

yes, he so desperately wants to say they are good men, just misunderstood.

2 Likes

Damn. Now that’d be an exciting prospect. A special, GOP-specific ‘withering disease’…? Yes!

Russia, if you’re listening, I’d be just as happy if they caught a dose of Novichok instead. Just sayin’…

3 Likes

Melania is on message: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/melania-trump-election-2020-coronavirus/index.html

ETA: despicable

4 Likes

There is no f*cking bottom.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available