Trump Wonders If Alleged Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Was Really A Problem After All | Talking Points Memo

That’s funny, I thought it looked like the rain washed all the cocaine Trump must be snorting off the podium.

6 Likes

You misspelled “exorcism”…

19 Likes

no better time for the perfect unsolvable government hit job.
hey, it’s been done before

2 Likes

Trump emulating Stalin: “Maybe she should be investigated, and put on trial, jailed, people have a right to say that, right?”

Solzhenitsyn, on Stalinist elimination of the non-toadies:

“That same night the factory director was arrested. That was how they discovered who the independent people were. And that was how they went about eliminating them.”

8 Likes

there expecting and looking forward to the tax free inheritance deal.
then off to court they go again to find out there billions in debt. lol

3 Likes

When so many, many people across the world detest you, Herr Trump, don’t you ever wonder why?

4 Likes

That’s his M.O.: do as little as possible, take as much credit as possible. Seriously, that’s his ‘strategy’.

13 Likes

His closing campaign arguments are continue to threaten the Governor of Michigan, lie about Covid-19, throw out racist tropes about Ilhan Omar, and tells himself that he’s done a great job. Nothing about his vision for the future, uniting the country, no big plans, just lies and hate.

14 Likes

Yes. I was blanking on the phrase. Thank you

3 Likes

It was our people, my people, our people

I think when he says “my people” he’s referring to the kidnappers and when he says “our people” he’s referring to the FBI. I can see why he gets confused.

6 Likes

At this point, I think he’s a full-on solipsist. He doesn’t acknowledge that other people are real, so there aren’t really any people out to detest him. None of it is real in his knackered mind.

9 Likes

Adult children like his would be content if he died. He can’t manage/ruin their lives anymore, plus net estate receipts (after $400+M debt payoff) are to be inherited. It might not be much, except for the hidden assets from WH corruption (MBS, China, Inaugural party, etc) in the Cayman Islands and the blackmail files.

7 Likes

This is clearly criminal incitement.
Whether he is charged by the federal DOJ, state attorneys general should be preparing indictments right now.

8 Likes

“And we’ll have to see if it’s a problem, right? People are entitled to say, ‘Maybe it was a problem, maybe it wasn’t,’” Trump farted loudly out through his oral sphincter.

Actually, that’s a job for the prosecution, the defense, the judge and the jury.
Satan’s Avatar has no say in the matter other than his oral flatulence.

5 Likes

Well, to be fair, he did lose a lot of top-notch poll watchers when this group was arrested. So, you can certainly understand his dismay and slight confusion.

Or, was that ‘pole watchers’?

3 Likes

Hey, no-face may have been a horrible monster that preyed on people’s greed and devoured everything in sight, but to compare him to Trump is an insult too far! He at least eventually felt bad about eating all those people.

7 Likes

Just STFU, motherfucker. YOU need to go on trial for sedition.

4 Likes

Or, even worse, “my Generals.”
I know. I feel exactly the same way.

3 Likes

THEY AREN’T YOUR PEOPLE YOU FAT DUMBASS.

None of them are your people except the lickspittles in your political operation.

3 Likes

Please, America

You Know

Vote This Füüüking Freak Out

I Beg You Please

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available