Trump Wonders If Alleged Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Was Really A Problem After All | Talking Points Memo

Ice Rubes.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Maybe the prosecutor should add Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator. He sure sounds like the instigator.

If anyone tried this crap with him, the Secret Service would have already shot them all dead.

2 Likes

Luckily if they are dumb enough to like try and want to commit crimes because of him, they tend to be too dumb to succeed…so far…

However folks on the other side…oh ok maybe it the folks running Trumps web site are as dumb as the Trump would be hackers…

1 Like

Dang, you beat me to it – that was exactly my first reaction!

1 Like

For them, all sins are forgivable as long as one gives lip service to words JC never said and commandments JC never pronounced.

1 Like

If he vacates something other than his oral bowels.

1 Like

Oh come on, darrtown. You know perfectly well that depends on who is USAG!

1 Like

I’ve thought they’re one and the same.

1 Like
2 Likes

… and this was Trump … speaking to the crowd in Omaha … before they were left out in the cold and dark for 3 hours …

"In theory, I didn’t really have to be here,” Trump told the crowd, “but it’s nice to be with friends.”

2 Likes

Donald’s manners have certainly declined…
used to be he would leave some money on the dresser and arrange for car service after he got what he wanted.

“Elites” are different people, depending who you are.

2 Likes
4 Likes

3 Likes

It’s over just as he said it would be by election day, see he did not lie. /s

2 Likes

Yeah, I know (dejectedly kicks stone).
But sooner or later donnie will have his ass handed to him/

3 Likes

Not. a. chance.

Besides, special agent George Clooney and I are having enough trouble with his cover story these days.

3 Likes

You are right. It must have been the wine talking last night.

2 Likes

By the way, what are we drinking next week to celebrate the big beautiful blue wave?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available