Trump: WH Applauded Vindman Ouster | Talking Points Memo

You mean this guy might not be telling the truth?

4 Likes

Thanks, again!

I just think there has to be more to it than that.

1 Like

Wish there was, but even Obama’s folks were quite clear that this is the process.

And Vindman confirmed in his testimony that it was the real deal, just minus a couple of specific edits he had requested that never were put in.

4 Likes

I surrender. :white_flag:

2 Likes

Nuttier than George Washington Carver’s outhouse.

8 Likes

Exactly! Let’s assume for a moment that Trump is not lying here (a big assumption since Vindman works in the WH complex, not the WH).

Perhaps these people were applauding in respect of Vindman and his brother.

2 Likes

What is the sound of no hands clapping?

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Of course, “many people” is one of Trump’s “tells” that he is LYING.

5 Likes

And as the resident conspiracy theorist at TPM, it really pains me when I can’t embrace a good shot at one because the evidence is overwhelmingly against it, so my apologies.

4 Likes

Oh Oh Oh. Someone needs a refresher course.

6 Likes

I forgive ya.

2 Likes

My neighbor painted his house a really shitty brown color and asked me what color he should paint the trim and I told him corn or peanuts.

I screwed up and replied to myself with this so I guess I have to change the text body a bit.

6 Likes

No cage can hold me.

6 Likes

Hairy Houdini.

3 Likes

We already knew his ass is huge. The cavity it conceals must be of monstrous proportions to pull this much blather from it.

He don’t need no steenking badges evidence!

Not true. I have been catching squirrels in Have-A-Heart traps for 30 years to keep them from eating my birdseed and destroying my house and barn. A couple years ago, I went ballistic and caught 25 squirrels (all released 5+ miles away in state game lands) in one season. Things were quiet, for a few weeks, but like nature, squirrels abhor a void, and they were back in the barn.

You can catch them, but they will be back.
I gave up.

3 Likes

I thought to myself recently that sometimes there are just so many lies, the truth seems unimportant and overlooked…a kind of lie fatigue sets in.

2 Likes