Trump: WH Applauded Vindman Ouster | Talking Points Memo

I applaud your foresight.:wink:

A small bowl of unsalted roasted peanuts does wonders for one’s house trim.

3 Likes

Squirrels are the new homing pigeons.

1 Like

Did donnie bus in some street people to stand and clap on demand?

I have a security camera on my barn. Squirrels made a nest near it so now the camera gets set off by squirrels wagging their tails and mugging. Cute little buggers but they can be annoying in their antics. And it’s pointless to try to trap them.

1 Like

Do you mean there is no word for word transcript of trump’s call to Zelensky? If that is so then the White House crowd is far lazier than I thought. We will hafta hit upthe Ukranians or the Russians to fulfill trump’s constant demand that we read the transcript.

Edit
I wish some IT person at TPM could work out a gag imoji for discobot or just train it to not interrupt me when I try to type a post. The damn thing is annoying.

2 Likes

Opportunity zones are a device to keep extremely rich people from having to pay any capital gains taxes. That’s all they are. That is their whole point.

4 Likes

LIES, goddamnit. Enough with this polite bullshit about “without evidence.” You might as well say “offers problematic scenario.”

3 Likes

“The whole building, many of the people in the building started applauding.”

What he meant to say was, “The whole building got the clap.”

Of course sir, yes everyone was clapping, sir…

Haven’t read the whole thread - did Frederick Douglass call and congratulate him for firing Vindman too?

5 Likes

It should be obvious at this point that “Many People” (possibly this should be rendered “Manny Peoples”, his diction is poor) is one of Trump’s alter egos, along with John Barron and David Dennison.

2 Likes

“a nest of vipers and snitches and backstabbers and rats”

These are the people that Trump brought in… aren’t they?

'Kellyanne Conway shrugged off the firing of the Vindman brothers by telling “Fox and Friends” hosts on Monday that “they didn’t get fired, they just got relocated.”

Kellyanne, I hope you just get relocated to a border internment camp. I’m sure it will be just like the Summer holiday you claim it to be.

1 Like

Because crows are such good tool users. I’m using a twig to pick that lock.

2 Likes

Thank you for using a have-a-heart trap.

1 Like

Forage is the new Snack.

2 Likes

That is probably true now, all that surround him are yes men and women. They know which side to stand on so as to not get fired.

1 Like

I’ve got this theory that the circles we’ve both traveled in, kinda make us that way. Sort of a… once you’ve seen what’s behind the curtain, kind of deals.

1 Like

Who will be remembered for witness intimidation, jury tampering and tax evasion?

The Orange Occupant of the Oval Office (OOOO®)

(You thought I was talking about Alphonse Capone, didn’t you?)