I believe our President. I also believed him when he said that the military was investigating the Vindman family and that they would be courtmartialed.
There has to be some reason why it was placed in a secret server.
Perfection must be protected - like a rare painting by a Master.
Perfection must be protected - like a rare painting by a Master. Or like a tape recording by a master crook. trump learned a lesson from Nixon.
Please, please… somebody in the room say, “No, that didn’t happen.” I dare you.
I’m really tired of seeing the phrase “without any evidence” when an article covers drumpf’s lies. It implies there is evidence but that he just didn’t produce any. Instead of saying that he cites no evidence…, without evidence…, etc., just come out and say the truth: drumpf LIED:
“President Trump lied and said that “many people” in the White House applauded after impeachment probe witness Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was escorted out of the building last Friday following his ouster from the National Security Council.”
is it just me? or is trump getting nuttier by the minute?
Add to the litany of lies.
Exactly Mulvaney not only applauded as Vindman was being scorted out; probably told Trump that it was the best firing ever. If Stephanie Grisham hasn’t applauded yet, she will as soon as she sobers up a bit.
You know it’s just unfair to Trump to keep misunderstanding what’s he’s saying and twisting things like this.
It’s not, “many people”, it’s, Manny Peeples. Okay? It’s his imaginary friend, who’s been encouraging him since childhood. He has a wife, Alota Peeples, who he also talks about sometimes. Only the best and most serious imaginary friends; far reaching breadth and depth knowledge in many fields of study. Very good brains, they say a lot of things using only the best words.
Not to be confused with the Van Peebles acting/entertainment family line…
Trust me there is no shortage of lackeys and ass-kissers in the White House.
“I don’t know if you heard that,” Trump told Rivera, who said he was unaware of the supposed applause. “The whole building, many of the people in the building started applauding.”
“And by ‘many of the people in the building’,” he continued, “I mean ‘all of those voices in my head’.”
Let’s not kibble over Kim’s motives.
Wait until Trump hears the applause when he leaves the White House.
IF they did that to suck up to you then I never want to hear another fkn word about about much you love and respect the military. NEVER. It’s YOU that are the reprehensible toad in this fight.
Many people, I can tell you were applauding. It’s true. They told me, many of them, Sir, we are so glad you fired him for testifying under oath and substantiating the other testimonies of all of those other people who you should fire, too.
FIFY
Yup. Because they don’t generate transcripts, that’s been stated by both Dems and Republicans regarding these calls.
The move to the secret server was to prevent people accessing or editing it.