Trump Weighs In On Holmes, Yovanovitch With Insults

What was it somebody said? “A lot of Thanksgiving day Uncle energy.”

12 Likes

Oh, very good. Taking a cliche and making something new out of it. Nice.

5 Likes

O/T: Ok, AG, release the tapes…

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ag-barr-epstein-death-perfect-101629194.html

15 Likes

I get @mattinpa repeated postings about Trump and NPD, but does it have to be so whiny?
And most dictators dictate, not personally complain and whine about unfairly they’re perceive themselves to be treated, they just take what they want, and make obstacles disappear (not that I want people to disappear but…it’s the whining).

7 Likes

Well seems that a hell of a lot of Congress critters from a particular unnamed party are calling it quits. So maybe he is correct that those that remain are walking in goosestep. Question is have they been taking classes from the Rockets they have become so well coordinated.

4 Likes

When you’re an evil asshole, it’s not an advantage when half the citizenry is well aware that you’re an evil asshole.

12 Likes

And ain’t buying his shit unless he provides the evidence. Surveillance video that shows nobody doing anything in a corridor for a few hours shouldn’t have anything sensitive preventing its release…

8 Likes

Tapes/digital recordings can be manipulated.

6 Likes

The case that the proceedings have made is open and shut. Anyone with a functioning brain knows he abused the power of his office. No questions. That the needle hasn’t moved enough is troubling to me. We need high fifties and preferably 60% in favor before his firewall in the Senate begins to crumble.

There’s far more damaging stuff that could come out. We really need some new leaks right now to seal the deal. I’d give my eye teeth for a couple of accounts of his calls with Putin. The tax returns and what they will show can’t but help too.

12 Likes

Foxnews.com headline right now says local Ohio newspaper published a “partisan” editorial against Jim Jordan. Just one small example of how they skew their “news” reporting. I guess Fox can’t possibly be partisan since only Dems are partisan. They play these games with their headlines constantly.

18 Likes

The people testifying under oath are the liars. Huh.

And nothing about how “nasty” Hill is? Methinks even this dimwitted snake has recognized a mongoose and will rely on proxies to attack her as a posh foreigner who comes straight out of the liberal elite propaganda factories in academia.

11 Likes

Of course they can. But then people can pick them apart and figure out that they were manipulated.

The fact that they haven’t released the tapes at all is all the evidence you need to know that it’s not nice and clean like they claim… all prisoners in the cells and the guards sleeping outside.

12 Likes

I try not to be whiny. :pensive:

7 Likes

The US embassy in Ukraine was having a hard time tracking down that oil painting of Trump that was sold at the charity auction, to Trump.

15 Likes

Not you, you dolt. But then you knew that.:grinning:

Mien Gott, Trump can’t even model the behavior of the strong man leaders he wants to be.

12 Likes

That too. :laughing:

2 Likes

You know that’s a sort of confession right there that he did in fact make that call and speak in that manner. He knows he made the call and is incredulous that someone could have overheard it. He’s confirming the phone call in an oblique kind of way.

20 Likes

I fear that Adam Serwer’s Atlantic editorial today perfectly explains why Republicans will never vote to impeach, and why their efforts to win 2020 by fraud will not be slowed by impeachment. (Sorry I can’t paste the URL cause I’m writing this from my phone).

11 Likes
16 Likes

Coming soon, the Trump induced bankruptcy of a $4.4 trillion enterprise. A huuuuge BK, the biggest ever.

Playing to his evangelical base.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available