Trump Urges CA GOP To Keep Using DIY Ballot Boxes Despite Prosecution Threat From State | Talking Points Memo

President Donald Trump on Tuesday night urged Republicans in California to keep using home-brewed ballot drop boxes that state officials have said are illegal. Trump argued Democrats are doing the same — they aren’t — and that that alone was enough to justify the California GOP’s move. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1338357
1 Like

Crime?
Grime?
Doin’ TIME?

Get it DONE!!!

9 Likes

With Donnie, it’s not just that he’s desperate. He’s cheap.
He couldn’t let the smallest possible advantage go, not even to keep his ass out of prison.

7 Likes

That’s it. He’s just a two-bit chiseler running a cheap hustle everywhere he goes.

16 Likes

Here we go again, already picked up by fox of course

3 Likes

The ballot boxes themselves may not bother people.

It’s the built in shredders that gets me nervous…

9 Likes

At least one of the drop boxes boosted by Republicans, by contrast, is a cardboard box.

Isn’t tRump missing one of the cardboard boxes that make up his play castle?

2 Likes

Trump Urges CA GOP To Keep Using DIY Ballot Boxes Despite Prosecution Threat From State

The asshole is doing everything he can to fuck up the election process so he can cast aspersions on the inaccuracies he causes. Starting 12:01 AM 04 Nov 2020, I am going to start chanting the mantra “Has the motherfucker left yet?” I also believe that our lame duck congress should immediately take up impeachment proceedings again, in parallel with their other work. Once Satan’s Avatar loses the election, he will be in absolutely no mood to take up a coronavirus relief bill, so impeach the motherfucker a second time and let the lame duck Senate Majority Leader Moscow Mitch deal with a bunch of angry GOP Senators. At the very least, make Trumplethinskin the only POTUS to have ever been impeached TWICE…and both in his first term. Maybe the lame duck Senate will actually do their damn Constitutional job and throw the bum out on his ass.

13 Likes

Trump Urges CA GOP To Keep Using DIY Ballot Boxes

Well, he, personally, still hasn’t a snowball’s chance in … California.

6 Likes

That does it!

Obama ain’t never gettin’ my vote fer Pepsodent never agin! :triumph:

5 Likes

I read the article. I see no smoking gun. It’s a “nothingburger”.

7 Likes

More Trump/Giuliani lies. Just ignore.

4 Likes

The fucker is loosing it.

2 Likes

He doesn’t talk like someone who is about to confidently win or steal an election, does he?

3 Likes

I can easily imagine the GOPee collecting ballots in heavily Democratic areas and either throwing them away or damaging them in a way to invalidate them. I can’t imagine the GOPee not doing this.

2 Likes

I concur that he should face investigation and probably indictment for this, but I disagree about any possible advantage.

Its freaking California. He has zero chance of winning the state, even if they continue to put up this recycle bins as drop boxes.

3 Likes

Soooooo…let’s vote for the fuck who’s gonna kill millions of us with Herd Insanity…

3 Likes

I assumed the boxes were to encourage republicans to vote, not to do anything like dispose of ballots.

There’s always Truckee, as long as the GOP is doing their impersonation of the Donner party.

4 Likes

Yes, he is.

Think time-line-wise and what you say makes even more sense… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like