Trump Trying To ‘Smear’ Me; He Knows I’ll ‘Beat Him Like A Drum’

Today on Delete the Press.

:arrow_down:

21 Likes

They are self deleting.

5 Likes

We haven’t at all. 2020 is going to be 2016 all over again. I’ve seen little this weekend to convince me otherwise. A story that is ALL about Trump using the office of the Presidency to seek foreign support in smearing his potential 2020 rival has been turned into a Biden story, by Democrats!

11 Likes

Since I don’t watch Fox News could someone tell how in the hell Steve Doocy fathered a spawn?

7 Likes

I would like to see all of the Democratic candidates stand with Joe Biden on this. If Trump does this to Joe he will do it to anyone who emerges to be the candidate. That Trump is being helped by the press is not surprising. In case you never noticed the press reports Trumps every toilet tweet and does little else.

35 Likes

Kamala Harris has but I’ve not seen anyone else, yet. Warren made a statement about impeachment but did not mention Biden. The thing is they could be next-up in the Trump smear machine.

For the media -report on Ukraine and the Bidens but do not stop focusing on Trump’s abusive behavior. He is trying to coerce another government to meddle in our elections.

12 Likes

Flush Trump and any media that buy into this obvious smear campaign. Good on Joe for standing up. It disgusts me the way some Democrats can’t wait to jump on board the GOP bandwagon to take us down.

12 Likes

Not the first time, either. Here’s how USA Today reported it.

Democratic presidential contender Kamala Harris came to Biden’s defense and hammered Trump over reports that he sought foreign help to go after a political rival.

“He has openly invited interference," the California senator told reporters prior to a speech in Waterloo, Iowa. “And now we have information that suggests that, again, he has engaged in that kind of behavior. What he fails to understand is that he is the president of the United States, and that the office of the president of the United States is the people’s office — not his office. And he may be afraid of a candidate in this election.”

“Well then win on merit, but leave Joe Biden alone in terms of being in cahoots and collaborating with a foreign government to attack our democracy,” Harris said. "That’s what this is about. It’s really basic. Donald Trump appears to be collaborating with foreign governments to attack America’s democracy.”

But lots of other folks are too busy trying to spin things into a Biden-Warren horse race at this point to worry about little details, though.

23 Likes

Beto came out in support of Joe pretty early on. I think Harris and Beto are the only two, at least that I’ve seen

14 Likes

You’re full of shit, kid. Go back to playing with your video games.

13 Likes

Bernie would have lost in a heartbeat. The RNC has tons of opposition research on him supporting the Sandanistas, publishing a story in the 70’s saying that rape was A-OK, along with stealing electricity from his neighbors because he couldn’t pay his own bills. Bernie’s Medicare for all plan can never work because EVERY country that has single payer insurance also has private insurance to help with the costs. A variation of Bernie’s Medicare plan was tried out in Vermont and was discarded because it was too expensive for the State to pay for everything. Bernie wants to increase taxes on the middle class to pay for it all and that’ll never fly with voters.

Bernie is a demagogue that has too big of an ego and can’t ever accept or admit that he’s not always right.

19 Likes

Good I am glad to hear that Beto weighed in.

5 Likes

World News Daily? Go home, junior.

8 Likes

tRump (Putin’s Poodle) is desperate. He knows if he doesn’t win he’s more likely than not to be tried for all his fucking crimes. He can’t stay being America’s most corrupt sitting Pre$ident forever. Once defeated he won’t have the protection of the most corrupt AG in our history to protect his lazy ass either, or command of the military to use as his own private mercenary army for all of his pet projects.

As a civilian he’ll be forced to face the music for all his bad deeds. The statute of limitations will not have run out on many of his crimes. Civil forfeiture of all his assets and being tried for all the money he’s stolen from the treasury by way of our tax dollars to pay for enriching himself would be just fine by me. Clawback all those fucking emoluments he’s taken for himself out of pure greed. The only thing he’s ever cared about in his entire life is money. So then, I want my money back and this fucker needs to pay through the teeth. I’m sure they can find numerous felonies he’s committed that are still waiting for him to be tried on too. I’m also sure there are plenty of federal prosecutors pretty pissed off at what he’s done to the rule of law in this country. Let’s see them ready to line up and willing to take his sorry ass to court on a host of constitutional matters where he’s subverted and undermined the entire system of checks and balances. No one is above the law and the sooner he’s out of office the sooner he’ll find that out.

29 Likes

Jesus you people are sore losers. Bernie will never be president. Move on.

15 Likes

Want to see more of this Joe.

9 Likes

You’re funny. Stay around so we can enjoy you as our jester.

6 Likes

Trump is in far more jeopardy now than he was in a week ago, no matter how much the BothSider Boys do their thing.

Trump’s treason is systemic and plural, not singular in occurrence. An Intel person (not a man-off-the-street-witness) has him as complicit in this treason.

He and Barr have broken the law in subverting proper channels to get the appropriate information to Congress. Also the acting DNI is behaving improperly.

The Democrats should follow the strategy of aggressively identifying and calling out WH violation of the WhistleBlower law and repeating this among active members of Congress as well as POTUS candidates.

And if I were Biden, I would not be trading insults with a master insulter.

The $$$$$$$ people want drama and “horserace” bullshit and they want to keep the rotting corpse of Trump braying into whatever microphone they can manage to get near him.

The issue of the day is the viability of this government with a lawless chief executive, not a horserace.

28 Likes

Isn’t it interesting to see Douchey out at a Biden gathering, selectively placed, to say something in the form of a question-statement to Biden as if he’s some kind of man-about-town reporter instead of the sniveling, cowardly punk entertainer co-anchor at one of Faux’s many propagandist shows. But that’s just how they roll. Blurring the lines between what Faux calls news and the rest of the world calls total bullshit. Douchey’s presence there is the biggest tell over how contrived all this is in order to stir up some shit and make something out of nothing. Surprised they didn’t get Jesse Watters, James O’Keefe or Milo Mishugas to pose ridiculous accusatory statements to Biden in the form of a question.

23 Likes

Almost as good as “Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears…”

5 Likes