Trump Trying To ‘Smear’ Me; He Knows I’ll ‘Beat Him Like A Drum’

A visibly fired-up former Vice President Joe Biden snapped at Fox News’ Pete Doocy Saturday when he asked how often he talks to his son about his business dealings, accusing President Donald Trump of trying to “smear” him.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1250135

The truth is, Joe, you have no idea if you can beat Trump. As despicable and unethical as he is, he already defied all the pundits, odds and predictions and beat Hillary. The DNC rigged the primary for HRC, thereby sabotaging the one person who could really have beaten Trump: Bernie Sanders. So, Joe, you better STFU and realize that you’re already spoiled goods with your lies about so many things. You’re not a true progressive. You won’t fight to establish MEDICARE FOR ALL. You are exactly the sort of establishment candidate that Hillary was and you don’t offer us any real change…You are now “Status Quo Joe”.

3 Likes
10 Likes

That was a pretty strong statement coming from someone that’s not known for that. Good on you, Biden.

34 Likes

Not only is Biden also a liar, but he’s also quite demented already, not too different from Trump in many ways. Don’t believe that?
Read this - published today:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52298.htm.

It’s gonna be a long primary season.

30 Likes

The photo of Biden at the top of the page made me look twice, he looked like John McCain.

3 Likes

Trump is trying to determine who the Democratic nominee will be.

From what I’m seeing, he’s doing a damn good job of that.

4 Likes

Be interesting to see if any of Joe’s primary opponents use the opportunity to give him a swift kick or two. They would do well to whale on Trump instead.

3 Likes

Why would we let ourselves lose with any Democrat?

1 Like

Into sure there’s an eye-rolling emoji if bothered to look one up for you.

13 Likes

He has grandpavitas!!!

17 Likes

Not clicking, but that sounds like a real reputable site.

21 Likes

Why not? Their supporters have spent all day making this about Biden and, not Trump being a fucking Criminal. :unamused::roll_eyes::angry:

17 Likes

Trump’s deflection on this proves he did something really bad. Overt criminality.

27 Likes

That much is as certain as his tan is fake and his hair is bad.

12 Likes

Let loose the Kraken! Werease Woger! Unleash the Biden! Launch the Shaub!

ETA: Now there is some smokin’ rhetoric.

37 Likes

The author was interesting until she asked for a bitcoin donation.

8 Likes

Informationclearinghouse? Seriously? What, you couldn’t find anything on RT?

22 Likes

I’ve already lived through the ‘whataboutism’ campaigns against Al Gore and Hillary Clinton. The upshots were the elections of W and Drumpf.
I’d like to think that we’d have learned, in the years since Nixon, that the enemy of my party opponent is not my friend, and that in cases like this, what he/she says and does will not serve my interests.
I don’t support Joe Biden now, but if he is nominated, I will vote for him. Certainly, then, there’s a way to select against him in the primaries without lending credence to the character assassination campaigns run by Reactionaries.
And that’s all the more so where those campaigns are primarily intended to draw attention away from the gross malfeasance of the current occupant.

27 Likes