Trump Tries To Distract On Eve Of Debate | Talking Points Memo

Look at those little pink fingers, eyes and lips.
It’s like a reverse raccoon.

Ramp walking has also been cancelled. At the request of the Trumpf campaign.

2 Likes

An old friend of ours was Max Headroom’s brother, Canuck guy Matt Frewer.

2 Likes

It’s a small interweb.

yep

1 Like

The effect of many drugs is to create the sense that “eh, I’m smart enough.”

1 Like

I dunno… I tried everything but heroin in my wastrel youth in the 60’s, and the only one that made me feel, and believe that I was smarter, was amphetamines. All those late-night sessions painting or making music that turned out to be crap in the morning. Everything else was either a power trip like coke, or “I’m so small in the universe” like psychedelics, or everything is groovy and you’re groovy too, like hash or weed.

Also, that feeling of “I’m smart enough” isn’t the same as “Hold my beer and watch this!” which you can get from any drug. :laughing:

2 Likes

Groovy is being smart enough.

Yep. We’ve known all along that the taxes were his weak spot. NYT finally got enough data to put together large pieces of the puzzle that have been dripping out to the public for years. Up until now, people have been extrapolating, at best. Otherwise, they’ve been speculating. That said, the extrapolations and speculations are proving to be spectacularly robust. Trump knows he’s been busted.

2 Likes

Well, weed did have that similar effect of thinking I had done a great artwork or recording last night and it was crap in the morning. I’ll give 'ya that!

Well, yeah, it wears off in the morning and you’re dumb again.

1 Like

Broke billionaire = Naked emperor.

3 Likes

Joe Biden already did that in debates with Bernie.

2 Likes

That was a possibility - but it was quite stupid of them to flat out assume that Biden at 77 had nothing left.
Plus …Trump is 74 and addlle-brained … and declining physically and mentally at a precipitous rate.

2 Likes

No, for Trump a standard drug test would leave too many unanswered questions… for Trump it absolutely must be a full detailed autopsy!

2 Likes

He’s really slathering on the orange. Does he think it will help him politically to look so repulsive? I can’t wait till he becomes a former pretend President.

And if Trump knew history he would remember that TAXES is how the Feds took down Al Capone.

1 Like

We’ve known since forever the Trump is the most credulous, gullible fool out there. His personality disorder requires him to believe in positive scenarios for himself, so they put all their eggs in this basket. But if you look at the latest talking points they’re sending around, they’re taking the eggs out of the basket again and not wasting any time about it, saying well Biden’s had lots of experience debating so of course he did well at this debate and how is that even fair. They know. Heh heh heh. Oh, they know.

3 Likes

You deserve a noble prize for literature!

O/T, but powerful.

2 Likes

Oh the Trump sycophants will rage at this one…
Just like they are furious at Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson … and countless others
The hate filled Trump sycophants don’t like getting called out by their heroes … but instead of pausing and questioning whether their heros are pointing out a need to change their hate folled thinking … no … they will immediately demonize them …

The Trump sycophants need to pause and ponder … why … why … why … are there all of these decent reasonable responsible thinking people - non-political people - people who could have sat this out … why are the all stepping up and speaking their conscience and supporting Biden …??

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available