Trump: ‘Tremendous Week With The Hoax’ | Talking Points Memo

Both of us are about the same age and, probably, classically educated by some damn good teachers in the Halcyon days after WWII (and we’re both Welshmen :laughing:).

Remember what Trump said:

“I Love the Poorly Educated”

11 Likes

Tremendous week indeed. The elements of the offense of soliciting a bribe have been firmly established, and even Trump’s asshole buddy Netanyahu has been charged with corruption (presumably Trump will suspend military aid to Israel until this is dealt with). Speaking of Netanayahu, he’s not only using Trump’s playbook, he’s reading from Trump’s script (“attempted coup”, “witch-hunt”, “hoax”, “investigate the investigators”, etc.). I think the misfortunes of Netanyahu and Trump are going to reinforce one another and both will suffer loss of support.

The force of Mr Netanyahu’s response alarmed observers of Israel’s political scene.

“He will set everything ablaze,” wrote Ben Caspit of Maariv, a daily newspaper. “He won’t stop until all is rubble.”

Two peas in a pod.

27 Likes

More like Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. He sells out everything - just like Trump

6 Likes

Donnie consistently acts like a petulant child.

4 Likes

Don’t believe what you hear or see – yep, we’re near the end. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Except petulant children can be disciplined
Lil Donnie
Not so much
Turns republican spines to jello

4 Likes

“Lots of people are saying that the Alaska so-called deal was so corrupt, maybe the most corrupt in history. Seward was such a loser, just human scum, he and the other Deep State Criminals took advantage of the Russians, who were there in Alaska first! Who wants a bunch of tundra anyway, what a shithole state. So yes, we’re looking into returning Alaska to its rightful owners, we’re looking into it very very strongly. It just sounds horrible to me.”

9 Likes

I know Trump is mentally ill. That’s his excuse for optimism when he is in the equivalent of 1945 Berlin (April/May)

But we might try to act a little more glass-half-full.

In fact, we should all act as though we are as cheerful as we should be.

11 Likes

If this plan runs into any snags I hope at least Wasilla is ceded.

11 Likes

He’s right; they did.

I misread that as “Satan.” Same diff, I guess.

5 Likes

You are a kind person.

5 Likes

Nah. Just move on to the election and vote for every actual liberal you can find in the primaries and every dem in the general. I love Obama, but that boomer logic he’s pushing can get stuffed. Time to replace a lot of people.

9 Likes

I’m still waiting for our failed Zombie Fourth Estate to ask Trump when we will be putting a hold on Israel’s aid packages in light of Putin’s actual indictment for corruption.

Also…

"Except for a key difference, writes Gil Hoffman in the right-wing Jerusalem Post: “In Israel a prime minister can be ousted much easier than the president of the United States… because our elections are not limited to every four years.”

Yeah…they’re also not rigged to favor a minority of the populace getting to rule over the majority of the populace, such that they are not just tempted, but almost encouraged to abuse their power once obtained in order to perpetuate that hold on power lest the majority of the country gain control and treat them as the minority they are.

10 Likes

But did it use the word “Sir”?

9 Likes

Sadly, polling supporting impeachment has steadily declined. He may be right.

1 Like

It was a tremendous week for Trump.

I hang out on various right wing nutjob websites and the story is how awesome this stuff was for Trump. Nobody could point a finger at Trump and it was all Biden all the time.

I don’t have much faith anything in the Senate will matter.

Yep…and then failed to combat the counter-narrative propaganda such that it reached and convinced almost nobody.

2 Likes

Black masses have never been the same since. Bill Barr has a plan for that.

6 Likes

Best ratings ever for Trump Reality TV!

And we’re not even at the final rose ceremony yet…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available