President Donald Trump’s obsession with the whistleblower’s identity is intensifying, as he prodded White House reporters to investigate and release the person’s identity Sunday.
Why not simply ignore tRump… We know he will rant to his rubes, and all they (his rants) do is tend to piss off anyone with any degree of intelligence. I would like to keep my sanity if possible, constant bombarding by tRump’s assholieness is not good for me
He wants the whistleblower to self-out or be outed by others of his allies through his usual stochastic witness intimidation. It’s all cheap mob boss stuff, but his goal is to simply create noise and smear those who accuse him. It’s the standard Trump model.
Fun fact: they already know who the WB is or they have developed a composite of one that they can sell to Fox (even if they don’t have the person pinned down). I’ve seen a name floated around. Don’t know if it’s true but they did accurately out other sources to the FBI.
Odd, BenedictDonald thought written answers were sufficient for Robert Mueller. I mean its not like Whistleblower is going to say “I cannot recall” more than 30 times.
Those whistleblower protection laws don’t apply to Dump, just like Dump and his maladministration are 100% immune from any meaningful oversight, criminal investigation, civil action, etc.
I imagine if he ever has a presidential “library” it will be more like a multi-media Disney E ride complete with animatronic Trumps, IMax Trumps, perhaps Tweet tunnels and a Scandal roller coaster. It would be sort of like those torture museums you see in every European city. But with an amusement component.
Trump could ask Putin … and Putin cold tell Trump what Putin’s closely placed asset in the White House has concluded… well, you know …the asset other than Trump himself.