Trump Suggests Supreme Court Will ‘Get What They Deserve’ While Ripping McConnell Again | Talking Points Memo

Hey, donald Dunce! It’s not about “the fight.” It’s about “the election.” The one where you got your ass whupped by over 7 million votes. Maybe this explains why you are the number one Loooooooooser! AHAHAhahhahahaha!

2 Likes

Does Trumpy actually believe that he somehow won the election? Can anybody be that fucking stupid?

Yes. He is perfectly capable of successfully gaslighting himself and I think he has.

4 Likes

I can’t argue with any of that. Let me ask you, though, do you like baseball? You ever see a high fly ball to the deep outfield and you can’t really pick it up against the bright blue sky and you can’t tell if it’s going to leave the park? The trick is, of course, to sneak a peek at the outfielder and see how he’s reacting to the ball. Sometimes he’ll tell you if it’s going out. When it comes to Manchin, I’m watching Biden. He seems to think he can work with him. I think Biden has turned out to be better than we thought.

9 Likes

Seeing the guilty ones felled is a comforting pastime until oblivion claims him.

3 Likes

Widdle Donnie Drumpenfuhrer is nuts.

2 Likes

I consider this to be the most accurate perspective on his behavior:

As in, what he’s doing can’t even be called “stupid”, because that implies Trump makes an evaluation on the world that’s wrong, and he never gets to the point of evaluation in the first place.

7 Likes

The RNC will be his next bankruptcy.

5 Likes

Nikki Haley is done. She has flipped too many times on DJT and for that there is no Republican forgiveness.

6 Likes

No honey, you will.

Poor, pathetic, silly, unwise little self-hater.

2 Likes

As much as I love TPM and y’all, I’ve decided not to read any more stories anywhere about Trump unless the headline indicates he’s being indicted, been indicted, been arrested, been imprisoned. Or is dead. Now that we have a real POTUS, my energy needs to go toward supporting legitimate government in ways available to me rather than allowing old wounds to continue festering. Good health to all!

2 Likes

Sounds like a threat, possibly a terrorist one to me.

Amen!

Oh, don’t get me wrong. I have full faith that Biden knows exactly what he’s doing with Manchin. He knows what he can get. Hell, they’ve probably had discussions about how far Manchin thinks he can go and what he thinks he’s politically able to vote for. I’ve thought much of his opposition including that Op-Ed was theatre. That’s why we don’t see any sweating from the West Wing. They know what they can get. My only point is that there’s a limit. I have no doubt that Manchin will ultimately vote for the infrastructure bill and voting rights legislation. I only question what he’ll believe is politically viable beyond that.

6 Likes

I admire your good intentions. Alas, I’m weak.

Lonely, scared of being irrelevant and getting even more desperate.

Yes!

I think there might be a place for him in North Korea – or one of the Stans – or even one of the Shit-Hole countries. These are places where elections are mostly rigged

1 Like

I’d say not even trying to have a sane conversation but This.Is.The.Turnip we are speaking of. Rage and rants are about all he’s got, has ever had, PERIOD.

I’ll take a run at the staff, they remain because they know they will never achieve the “salary” level they have by leaving. Look at the reporting over past few days. Such as: former administration folks having a difficult time finding positions. Or like the former CDC Director forced to take a 5th or 6th rate position in, at best, a niche firm.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available