Trump Smacked With A Fine And The Prospect Of A Renewed Gag Order

It’s Mr. Peepers…AKA Wally Coxup.

7 Likes

Surely the lout that shouts won’t have to worry. As we all know the boor that roars is above the law. Well 45-91, you will soon find out and I’ll likely hear your screaming clear out here in New Mexico. Good times.

5 Likes

Trump isn’t a “mob boss.”

He just plays one on TeeVee.

Mob bosses are too smart to do what Trump’s doing.

Let’s please not add anything more to his fakey mystique, okay?

35 Likes

Right on cue with the usual BS

47 Likes

What’s happening in that open and shut case in Floriduh? That one is clearly the easiest to understand and convict on if it weren’t for that ignorant and meddlesome judge. Judge Cannon sure is taking her sweet-ass time making important rulings and getting this thing moving, isn’t she? I don’t understand how she’s able to get away with it so far. She’s enabling one big delay.

And what about this?

If this is true, shouldn’t these countries with foreign assets parked for tRump’s financial gain at tRump tower be newsworthy?

50 Likes

Ahh…I see the confusion here, Morning Memo didn’t include a picture… Congressmen Bowman besides being a Democrat, has brown skin .

That should solve the mystery here…

27 Likes

Never. He’ll die rather than suffer that psychic indignity.

22 Likes

Future Republican Congressman…

36 Likes

I wouldn’t take any bets on that. There are other tools judges can use to shut him up short of jail. Increased fines per violation like the NY civil fraud case won’t hurt him financially, but it’s a humiliation, a blow to his ego to have to pay it.

There is an intermediate step short of jail, where he could be forced into house arrest with an ankle monitor for a short period of time. Say a week or two per infraction, so it wouldn’t affect his campaigning too much. Another humiliation; he would hate that.

And finally a judge could threaten to move up the trial date to limit the damage of his online posts and speeches, which judge Chutkan has already mentioned. That’s risky, and could be appealed on the basis of a rushed trial. The prosecution would have to be ready for it. But it would be damn effective in shutting him up.

After all that, jail his ass if none of this works.

18 Likes

Jack Smith’s team has figured out what Trump is all about, and they’re not afraid to call it out.

Love how Smith is calling this out in real time, and is keeping track of tfg’s threats and witness tampering/intimidation.

45 Likes

Your confidence gives me hope.

10 Likes

That’s probably what reminded him he wanted to do it.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

40 Likes

Meow, whoosh.

38 Likes

How long before an air quality alert is issued for the area around the supreme court building. The stench of corruption is pervasive.

40 Likes
14 Likes

From GR, of course. I don’t think that’ll play in Peoria, but what do I know?

5 Likes

WHAT about the damn THOUGHTS??

28 Likes

Where is that?

Can they be smelled over the corruption of Republicans in the building across the street?

12 Likes