Trump’s New Spy Chief Used to Work for a Foreign Politician the U.S. Accused of Corruption | Talking Points Memo

Lock him up.

Lock’em all up.

1 Like

We would like to think that the POTUS absolutely needs an assistant because he (she) is busy doing the important business of Presidenting. As with so much, true of Obama (who also played basketball with his body man, Reggie Love), not of Trump.

2 Likes

FARA is the same law that Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort and former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates were convicted of violating.

That was then. This is now.

FARA now stands for Felons And Republicans Approved.

5 Likes

It is hard to imagine donnie trump doing his own dishes in the White House kitchen.

4 Likes

FIFY! :wink:

1 Like

Or anywhere else. I have no doubt that Donnie has never lifted a finger to do any kind of domestic task. Questionable whether he even flushes his own toilet.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Well he did quote 10-15 flushes which indicates to me a certain lack of awareness of toilet functionality. I do the plumbing repair at Chez darr. Got pretty good at sweating copper pipe and rebuilding showers…and installing a toilet. Dare I ask if he wipes or if someone else does the honors?

2 Likes

I think that it’s what Jerry Falwell Jr. calls a “pool boy.”

7 Likes

Oy!

(((Lays head on desk)))

3 Likes

Interesting to hear what Rush Limbaugh has to say about Grenell, since he is a gay man like Buttigieg and Limbaugh was not kind to the Mayor and and Democratic Presidential candidate in his comments.

3 Likes

Vetting before hiring is a waste of time ya see. All that matters now is unquestioning loyalty to the Master, The King… … … THE DONALD … all else is unimportant and is to be worked out later should the need arise. Pesky reporters doing actual journalism is to be frowned upon. Only Fox matters and they will skewer CNN as a liberal hot bed of the deep state.
Facts don’t matter … … …

facts

4 Likes

I doubt he knows where the kitchen. Doesn’t he spend most of his time on the “throne?”

He looks way too much like a Bond or Mission Impossible government bad guy…hmmm.

So now not only is unquestioning loyalty to trump personally required to get or keep a job in government but a goodly hunk of corruption also helps. Yep, drain that swamp donnie, yer doin’ a heck’ve a job there ol’ buddy.

The leak about Sanders and this? I think I might know who leaked.

1 Like

Hard enough to imagine him eating off plates.

“Plahotniuc has been around Moldovan politics, business and civic life for decades

So Flynn was charged for NOT registering as FARA, when will Grenell be charged like Flynn (even if the Russo Criminal IMPeetus will pardon him)?

Wow…lots of criminal/illegal/unethical money making schemes…
Over charging the US govt for use of Trump Props
Emoluments clause for Trump Props
Billion dollar loan for his SIL Kushner
Patents for his daughter/wife
Awarding govt contracts to his cronies
QPQ for political dirt (get it for free) using tax payer dollars
QPQ of donors with criminal family members for pardon
And now more FARA loyalists to milk more money overseas…
On and on

What a great money making scheme for the Russo Criminal IMPeetus, his family and BFFs = Fiscal Responsibility ReThugniCON Style = Fleece or Bankrupt America!

“There is real reason to believe that Mr. Grenell should have registered here,” Sanderson said after ProPublica described the circumstances to him. “This is exactly the type of circumstances I’d expect the Department of Justice to investigate further.”

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available