Trump Rushes McSally At AZ Rally: ‘They Don’t Want To Hear This, Martha’ | Talking Points Memo

“Come on, Martha. Let’s go. Quick, quick, quick, quick. Come on. Let’s go.”

I wish they would.

19 Likes

I am sure many of you share my utter disgust with Chump acting like a tough guy. I mean, it would be so different (but not necessarily better) to be bullied by someone who actually was tough. Strong. Who had skills and chops and was doing what they were doing for some strategic reason. Hell, a strong person wouldn’t need to be wasting the nation’s time and energy trying to soak up adulation and beefing up their feeble ego. Yet we are subjected to a preening coward, a posturing weakling, and he is rubbing our noses in it everyday. Nobody on earth deserved a severe thrashing, a humiliating beat-down more than he does. He never got one. Imagine all the misery it could have saved.

42 Likes

Have you seen that shot of him in golf shorts? Him and his ass barely fit on the same stage.

7 Likes

I don’t know…I think he loves the adoration and activity.

They soothe his two dominate traits…NPD and ADD.

8 Likes

Over the decades, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him acting like “a tough guy.”

A bully, yes.

Is that what you mean?

16 Likes

He’s the American Kim Jong Un.

9 Likes

Guess what, Dingleberry McPutz:

The way you just treated McSally, is the very same treatment you’re about to receive from the entire Republican Party.

You will soon be and forever and ever, persona non grata.

15 Likes

FIFY

7 Likes

“Doesn’t want to do these rallies” ???

Rallies are ALL he wants to do. He’s completely given up on presidenting, altogether.

26 Likes

Because she’s a gurrl, and nobody wants to listen to a gurrl when they could be listening to MEN. They’re from out of state and she’s an Arizonan who is running for reelection, but Rand Paul! Mike Lee! Kevin McCarthy! Men! They’re always more worth listening to, amirite? So quick, quick, Martha, get your little ass up here and then shut up like a good girl.

I know it goes without saying, but Trump is such an asshole.

35 Likes

I hope so. It has sure as hell been a problem for the rest of us.

7 Likes

Martha, Martha, Martha…where in the world did you go to high school that you didn’t run into guys like this? And if you didn’t meet those guys in high school, where did you go to college? Howt have you not figured this out? You have to realize that if you aren’t hot, rich, or important he has no need for you. And Martha, my guess is that he has judged you and found you neither hot, rich, nor important.

5 Likes

So Fat Ass treated McSally like a dog, which is totally unsurprising.

And Paul McCartney supposedly wrote this song about his dog, who I am certain would have made a much better Senator than Martha McSally:

10 Likes

He wishes!

5 Likes

Has the motherfucker been extraordinary-renditioned to Gitmo yet?

10 Likes

Well, those hilarious hijinks have just sealed Arizona for the Dems.

Thanks, Donnie!

19 Likes

I went to youtube to listen to it as soon as I read the post, now I’m listening to the other songs.

This is how the next few weeks will feel.

7 Likes

Should go over well with Suburban Housewives.

31 Likes

Nice Mussolini Chin Shot by Martha as she gives a big “Up Yours” to America.

5 Likes

Is it Election Day yet? I voted, but I am still sick of seeing these bastards pretend like they’ve done something to help this country.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available