Trump Rushes McSally At AZ Rally: ‘They Don’t Want To Hear This, Martha’ | Talking Points Memo

President Donald Trump on Wednesday appeared to play drill sergeant when he mockingly rushed Sen. Martha McSally onto the rally stage at an event in Arizona where the Republican lawmaker is fighting a bitter battle for her imperiled seat.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1341158
1 Like

Because it’s all about Donnie.

29 Likes

I’m loving all the “I love you/I hate you” seesawing among Republicans suddenly feeling a survival instinct settling in.

36 Likes
21 Likes

I don’t say this often, but in Trump’s defense, I can’t stand to hear McSally prattle on for much more than a minute either.

41 Likes

“She’s a dog face. I wouldn’t rape her, not my type.”

11 Likes

During an earlier trip to Arizona last week, Trump told reporters that he and McSally were “very separated, but we support each other fully.”

‘Dysfunction. It’s what’s for electing.™’

14 Likes

It sounds like he was calling a dog to the stage. And it’s not just his words…the tone in his voice was brutal.

44 Likes

It’s still amazing to me that these moral/mental infants fail to understand that Donnie will always discard them.

61 Likes

Look at poor widdle Windsey…donnie daddy hasn’t rallied for his big golf buddy, has he?

25 Likes

Sorry McSally. The don don only does quickies.

28 Likes

“They don’t want to hear this, Martha.”

Not bad.

17 Likes

I hear ya but it was her or him or maybe chop sticks in the ears?

4 Likes

Is this Trump fella kind of a dick or what?

56 Likes

I’m beginning to think so.

26 Likes

Trump never seems to get tired of the sound of his own voice. It will serve him well in his solitary confinement, after he is prosecuted and convicted for his many crimes. His short attention span may be problematic for him though.

24 Likes

Donnie’s letting everyone know he doesn’t want to do these rallies and, apparently, he doesn’t wanna give his Congressional enablers more than pro forma time in the spot light.
A distraction from him, a waste of his time: how long would we have to wait until he just gets rid of the Congress as an unnecessary delay and demand of his time?
I say ‘would’ 'cause I don’t expect his term in office to survive the election. Good riddance.

18 Likes

“This stage isn’t big enough for the two of us.”

19 Likes

He’ll pass his time by starting a race war in the cell block.

“Why are Tyrone and Maurice even allowed in the food line??? They should have been hanged by now!!!”

15 Likes

Donnie’s right. Nobody in Arizona wants to hear her. McSally might be the first person in history to lose 2 senate races in two years. You would think that she would get the hint.

39 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available