Trump Rushes McSally At AZ Rally: ‘They Don’t Want To Hear This, Martha’ | Talking Points Memo

That is the assumption, obviously. I expect Biden to have a stellar cabinet. I would like to see some surprises, just as Obama did with Steve Chu and Samatha Power.

1 Like

Me too.

MAGAt = coward. The proof? They’ll kill to avoid having their dumb-white-male privilege overturned. Hunter S Thompson called it.

Sorry to be graphic here, but: no one wants to fuck Trump. Not even Ivanka or Melania.

Shank him, that might be another story…

2 Likes

They run once their ‘tactical’ walki-talki battery dies

1 Like

Steve being a surprise I can understand – but why Samantha?

1 Like

Obsequious Martha McPutin kissed his a$$ for four years, but got put in a spot by the moderator of her debate with Mark Kelly, who asked her to publicly express her support for tRump. She was damned if she did and damned if she didn’t and we saw the damnation in Goodyear.

F*ck her.

4 Likes

I thought it was pretty bold to pick a 42-year-old as UN Ambassador. That’s the youngest ever. I’d like to see a similar youth contingent in US foreign policymaking and the rebuilding of the State Department. Diplomacy is way cheaper than armed conflict.

3 Likes

Fair point and it answers my question.

Thanks.

2 Likes

the crying of president 45?

3 Likes

Excellent little book.

I’m not sure about your sequel.

2 Likes

Good luck with that.

I guess McSally can be grateful he didn’t grab the top of her head and shove her face toward his crotch in order to show the crowd his power. It can’t possibly be worth what she’s had to do to be on Trump’s good side only to find out how easily he shoves anyone to the floor when he’s done with them. Maybe she’ll go quietly into that good night when Kelly trounces her at the polls. That would be best for all of us.

2 Likes

Brutal? My dogs came when I said their names sweetly. Why would you be brutal when calling a dog? Or doing anything to or with a dog?

3 Likes

Done. This is so important. The Navajo Nation has been so devastated by COVID.
Thanks for posting the info.

3 Likes

Between Trump and flesh-eating bacteria, I don’t know which is worse. A match made in hell?

The election is to fill out the last 2 yrs of McCain’s term of office. Kelly will need to run for re-election in 2022.

Ducey terms out in 2022.

Not sure what good luck is needed?

I’m wondering how a morbidly obese, elderly man recovered from Covid so quickly. Yeah, I know he got special drugs, etc. etc. but he wasn’t at Walter Reed very long and resumed these rallies not long after he returned to the White House. This tour he is on is pretty taxing – a new stop every day. I think the pace is taking a toll. Maybe he will end up back in the hospital. Probably wishful thinking.

3 Likes

Those Presidents belonged to a different Republican Party, the one before the Tea Party took over.

1 Like

Sorry–I wasn’t clear. Ducey will need a lot of luck. Kelly is very popular, and Ducey will be very unpopular, especially as it becomes more clear what a devastation coronavirus has been. Which will be clear in two years: the number of deaths, the damage to the economy.
I don’t think Ducey will have a chance. I should have put sarcasm tags on my comment.

Hehe…my boys Phish covered an entire Little Feat album as their Holloween show musical costume one year. It’s worth looking up…they nailed it.

1 Like

Devastated by COVID-19, yes … and by some other things.

Anyway, all I did was re-post. The original source was @skeptical, whose comments everyone should follow closely if they are not doing so already.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available