Trump Rushes McSally At AZ Rally: ‘They Don’t Want To Hear This, Martha’ | Talking Points Memo

And his stupidity. Don’t forget the stupidity.

1 Like

In fact, he has said all this and more, about various women.

2 Likes

one of the rare times where the smell of desperation is sweet

My friend who worked for him for a short time told me that he screams “Diet Coke, Diet Coke” until someone fetches one for him.
Can’t wait to hear that coming from his cell, until his vocal chords fry…

11 Likes

and they had better amps.

I just donated to help Native American turnout in AZ. Please help if you can.

Officials in Gila County refused to put a ballot drop box in the community of Canyon Day – forcing residents to make a three-hour round-trip drive through the winding and hazardous Salt River Canyon to drop off their ballots. The White Mountain Apache Tribe responded by creating a new bus line with twice-daily service between Canyon Day and Globe, the county seat with the nearest drop box for Gila County ballots.

21 Likes

Hopefully it ends up much like the Omaha Frozen Death March the other night.

4 Likes

Rightfully she should be kicking herself. Takes some effort for a Republican to lose Arizona.

3 Likes

It’s actually supposed to be a little warmer here this weekend, after about a week of 20 - 30 degree temps and three measurable snowfalls. More like the typical fall weather.

And Madison is south of us, so maybe a bit warmer.

1 Like

Trump Rushes McSally At AZ Rally: ‘They Don’t Want To Hear This, Martha’

Hey, with allies like this, who needs enemies?

That’s right, Martha. They want to be spoon-fed nothing but lies. It’s what they expect…what they want…what they need… They’ve been fed lies for so long that they are dependent on them…addicted to them.

You’ve served your purpose, Martha. You are expendable. If it would help the cause of his reelection, he would hand you over to MBS for surgical vivisection. After all, if Satan’s Avatar somehow manages to hold on to the Presidency, he’ll only need 34 votes in the Senate to avoid conviction after he’s most certainly impeached again.

2 Likes

Hilarious. Dump damages everyone he touches, including his supporters, yet he expects absolute loyalty.

I want to see this clown fall hard.

4 Likes

He even debases women who support him.

2 Likes

Bingo.

1 Like

That may have been a miscalculation on his and her part. My mother, a lifelong Republican, is voting for Mark Kelly. McSally needs a lot more than the base to win that seat.

12 Likes

Conservative values apparently, or clearly, include pretending not to know what everybody knows, that Trump grabs pussies.

1 Like

It’s noticeably hard on him physically these days as evidenced by the way he’s leaning on the podium just to keep upright. He is not a healthy man.

8 Likes

Stage needs more trusses. Don’t want it killing anyone* when it collapses.

*for certain values of ‘anyone’, naturally.

2 Likes

Maybe he and McConnell have a suicide-murder pact?

3 Likes

He lusts for the next opportunity to abuse a woman. The word “lust” is intentional. He really seems to derive pleasure from dishing out the abuse.

4 Likes

It’s oddly difficult sometimes, at least for me, to remember that although he’s got an incredibly severe personality disorder that governs everything he does, he’s also just a goddamn slob and awful pig of a person. There’s nothing in his mind that redeems him, nothing elevated much above the most ignorant scrawlings on a train-station bathroom stall, and it goes without saying, the men’s bathrooms is what I mean.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available