Trump Resurrects ‘Unskew The Polls’ Push As Surveys Show Him Trailing Biden

It’s not just the news that’s fake and out to get President Trump — polling numbers cannot be trusted either, according to Trump, especially when they show trailing him presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden by a whopping 15 points.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1313350

YES. Oh yes. Oh yes.

A little bit of joy.

Absolutely Mr. Trump those Polls are totally absolutely skewed and manipulated.

(feed him polls, feed him polls)

And General Paulus can hold Stalingrad, we will just resupply him by air.

24 Likes

We absolutely know that these polls are skewed. After all, they actually asked people who were not registered Republicans who they would vote for (that is, assuming that they might be allowed to vote).

And along with the prior reference to General Paulus, we can add General Custer (“It’s only a few savages”), Captain Smith of the Titanic (“Iceberg? What iceberg?”), and the captain of the Hindenburg (“Hydrogen. No problem!”).

9 Likes

And this is how it will end for Trump.

14 Likes

Trump’s own poll is limited to real Americans who are likely to vote and who have bought at least one MAGA hat or other overpriced memento of the greatest president since Obama. He is beating Biden in a landslide reminiscent of Reagan 1984.

7 Likes

Paulus reference you got wrong. It’s Goering and his enabling of delusion.

Which is excellent for ensuring defeat.

McLaughlin is seriously grifting Trump to get Trump’s shiny coins.

12 Likes

Snowflake.

12 Likes

Skew you.

25 Likes

I guess McLaughlin & Associates doesn’t see anything wrong in taking an @$$hole’s money and tell him what he wants to hear…

19 Likes

Trump Resurrects ‘Unskew The Polls’ Push As Surveys Show Him Trailing Biden

Those who play with bigly yuuuge delusion will lose bigly yuuuge with delusion.

3 Likes

You are right, butthead, the polls are wrong, you are really ahead so you don’t need to worry. Just keep on being you and that will pull you through in the end (or out the end).

13 Likes

I don’t think that I can express often enough how much I hate this man.

I have found that I prefer to listen to a good song, a pretty song, a meaningful song.

My song today is Blaze Foley’s Clay Pigeons

8 Likes

Trump is pathological.

4 Likes

And who are we to judge?

Particularly when it enables self-deception and self-harm :innocent:

4 Likes

Just now at 538: 54.6% Disapprove / 41.2% Approve

His D-A spread is up to 13.4%, a new recent high and worst since October.

Looks like premature self-congratulation, Donnie Boy. Stop playing with yourself.

10 Likes

When the going gets tough, Trump
a. Blames others
b. Makes things worse
c. Lies
d. Whines
e. ‘‘all of them, Katie’’

19 Likes

Parscale and McLaughlin are getting rich off Trump. They are telling him what he wants to hear so he won’t fire them. I think it is hilarious that the grifter is getting grifted big time.

25 Likes

Pretty sure if a poll were taken for the greatest President since Obama, he would still lose it. Not sure to whom (or what) though. Maybe Joe Biden or a turnip. Don’t know which would have more bite.

3 Likes

It’s hard to know what lurks between Rump’s ears, I presume not much.

Where does he find the time for this nonsense? Between C19, various protests, defecting conservatives and the economy, you’d think he might have work to do.

Nah!

5 Likes

Try as I may, I’ll never entirely understand how the country didn’t see, when he was losing in '16, what a giant crybaby he is. It’s just that obvious.

21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available