Trump Resurrects ‘Unskew The Polls’ Push As Surveys Show Him Trailing Biden

Oil giant BP is laying off 10,000 people.
There’s going to be ten thousand good paying white and blue collar jobs going up in smoke.

13 Likes

McLaughlin is a good numbers guy. He has DEFINITELY got Trump’s number. Grift away, Mr. McLaughlin, grift away.

8 Likes

Just saw Nate’s latest. Man, the fat bastard is cratering. Plummeting.
Bloatie had a steep drop when Col. Vindiman and Sondiland et al testified.
He managed to recover with the help of McConnovich shutting down witnesses but this time is different.

19 Likes

Trump is so completely disconnected from reality it is amazing that he can even go to the bathroom by himself. If this wasn’t so scary, it would be hysterically funny. But we need to remember that he will still have his hands on the launch codes until January 20, 2021.

6 Likes

I think by now the Pentagon has set up a fake feed showing missiles launching and hitting impressive-looking targets, which they can show to Donnie when he gets the urge to blow shit up.

1 Like

“Of course the polls are wrong, how can I be behind when all the voices in my head are so crazy about me?”

9 Likes

That rat running around in Trumps empty cranium has gas. There is no other excuse for this pitiful attempt to change the bad news. Sad.

5 Likes

Assumes facts not in evidence.

23 Likes

He’s blowing more polls than Mike Pence on an “unofficial visit” to Warsaw.

25 Likes

McLaughlin has a history of telling paying customers what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear.

That is the principal reason he’s A) making money and B) working only for Republicans.

18 Likes
14 Likes

Un-skew ? OK … you’re really 25 points behind … is that un-skewed enough for you?

6 Likes

The braggadocio and name-calling won over a certain portion and then the whining was rewarded with “winning,” so it was like reinforcement learning teaching the wrong lesson. It could also be related to the admission that “He says what I feel” that is a common feature of those WATBs that support him. They themselves are the whiniest of titty-babies and they feel reinforced when they see him doing it and “winning.”

“Don’t hit your brother.”
[Smack] “Ow!”
“Here. Have some ice cream. Two scoops.”

6 Likes

3 Likes

To be perfectly fair, the designers of the Hindenburg knew perfectly well about the risks of hydrogen gas, and had in fact intended to use helium in the airship.

Unfortunately, at the time, the U.S. had something close to a global monopoly on helium, considered a strategic asset, and refused to provide it to the Germans.

4 Likes

Trump: “Failing that, the X-Weapons will destroy my enemies and “Dominate” them.”

“Now, back to maneuvering my imaginary armies while I hide in the Bunker.”

4 Likes

I was not aware that Turdblossom would be working the FOX News election broadcast again like in 2012.

5 Likes

Lots of good work being done by the Lincoln Project … the American Public needs to be saturated with exposure to all of them - here’s one I some how missed …

17 Likes

9 Likes

Quite right! Thank you for pointing that out.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available