Trump Plans To Hold Rally At Florida Early Voting Site | Talking Points Memo

The President is planning on big-footing an early voting site in Florida on Thursday, holding a rally at the same location and potentially causing traffic delays, election officials said.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1341101

Hmmm, sounds like a lot of fun.

3 Likes

The rally, in the north parking lot of Raymond James Stadium, will not violate the 150-foot barrier established by Florida law prohibiting politicking near a polling site.

Well, that’s all right then.

6 Likes

Man do I hate him.

14 Likes

Sometime the local officials are going to have to put their big boy pants on and say “No!”. The President/campaign is being a fuckwad, and the rest of the county’s residents shouldn’t have to have their voting rights delayed, deterred, of deferred by his actions. It’s fucking Tampa forchristssake, they don’t have another air field or unused football practice field the President can use?

15 Likes

Mutha…mutha…Mutha fucker.

Every day a new piece of dishonorable BS

13 Likes

There oughta be a law. Don’t they need a permit or something?

5 Likes

He’s going to pull out all the stops for this one.

tenor

10 Likes

Either that, or a riot waiting to happen.

4 Likes

sounds like a great time and place for a balloon parade.
I think 50 would suffice to make a point.
wish I was a rich kid, I would do it in a heartbeat.

15 Likes

That’s not too far from me. I’ll be the one holding the sign saying: I’m With Many Many Many Stupids

6 Likes

I love the idea of a buffoon parade

6 Likes

The rally, in the north parking lot of Raymond James Stadium, will not violate the 150-foot barrier established by Florida law prohibiting politicking near a polling site.

‘k’

6 Likes

He is such a thoughtless bastard.

2 Likes

The stadium’s polling site will open at 7 a.m. Thursday. The doors of the Trump rally, just a few hundred feet away, will open at 10:30.

What could go wrong?

2 Likes

1 Like

It will far exceed the 150 fool barrier though

4 Likes

He knows people

1 Like

Here’s a way to make your money count. I gave.

3 Likes

Assuming this is probably a Trump area, I m guessing he fuck over his own voters!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available