Trump Mocks ‘Failed Presidential Candidate’ Romney After His Vote To Convict

POTUS…the biggest manchild bully around. Donnie has no ethics, morals or values and considers them a failing in anybody that does.

3 Likes

45%20AM

5 Likes

That was in the public interest, so it’s not illegal. Nancy shaming the president isn’t, so she should go to jail.

Lawyerin’ in Trumplandia is gonna be easy.

7 Likes

Chuck Schumer deserves a lot of credit for holding his entire caucus together on both votes, which allowed the entire media spotlight to shine on Romney and no one else yesterday.

10 Likes

It violates the law when Nancy does it, but when the Manchild deletes tweets and throws memos in the trash it is okay?

3 Likes

Ok class … we have been discussing situations where there was a preponderance of evidence and very key pieces of information that were virtually impossible to explain away… and yet there wasn’t a conviction essentially because the jury was reluctant to “convict” the high profile - public figure individual on trial.
So today’s essay assignment … 3 paragraphs … compare and contrast
… Donald Trump and OJ Simpson

1 Like

Ignorant moron’s vendetta against Romney has not yet begun. It won’t be pretty, Romney knew it. But yes, he’ll have the UT seat for as long as he wants, and I can’t imagine too much criticism coming out of there since trumPP’s immoral lifestyle has offended the Mormon women of that state since day one.

4 Likes

Issuing subpoenas requires waiting on the courts to rule on the inevitable suits contesting them. Dems don’t have the patience or fortitude for that.

Agreed. “Conservative” now means cruel, mean-spirited assh0le.

3 Likes

When it comes to Republicans it’s a good idea not to confuse their professed positions ( fiscal responsibility,
religious freedom and jobs jobs jobs ) with their real positions ( tolerance of whopping deficits as long as that’s what it takes to feed the donor class, religiosity and religious hustling and advancing corporate interests over those of people ) and I think that’s what Yuppie wine boy was circling around. Trump is pulling back the curtain on the GOP scam because he sucks so bad at doing it.

10 Likes

And Traitors!

2 Likes

It’ll end when his health takes its toll. After all cult leaders go, their movement fractures as followers separate into warring factions. Because the GOP sure as shit won’t go against him.

5 Likes

Also, too:

4 Likes

Still lacks the required temperament to hold the office of President of the United States. Will never have it.

3 Likes

tweet fail - president does not know the word sanctimonious

I would have thought Kelly Ann could do better than that.

3 Likes

If he gets too abusive of Romney, it might turn UT against him in 2020. Trump has a 20% advantage but he could do something stupid like make his attacks more generally against Mormons.

5 Likes

Swing back at trump’s* BS like Serena returns serve.

2 Likes

I heard some lovely Iowa Republican women on NPR’s Morning Edition February 5 dismissing this horrid behavior by Trump as “Fake News” and “taken out of context”. Listen here: (https://www.npr.org/2020/02/05/802904125/iowa-republican-voters-react-to-trumps-state-of-the-union-address). What sanity can penetrate such sick minds?!

2 Likes

That’s the only reason I follow any Trump story like this one…so that people like you and @mattinpa slip in a tidbit about Trump’s physical and mental decline. I would not be surprised if he does not debate for health reasons.

And now that I have seen Trump’s (sad state of affairs) health mentioned, I am good to go.

To give people the real picture of Trump’s mental illness think about this:

As sick as he is, Trump plans on running and remaining as POTUS up to at least 2048.

3 Likes

Trying to get back on Trump’s good side. Ha. He’s gonna have to kiss it with more enthusiasm than THAT.

3 Likes