Trump Mocks ‘Failed Presidential Candidate’ Romney After His Vote To Convict

Because of the nature of the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump was able to walk on, the much talked about ability of people to “move on” after Impeachment will not be operative this time.

• Part of it is new material coming out constantly about Trump and his criming

• Part of it is the nature of the Trump offense: He is GOING TO CHEAT in 2020

• Part of it is the nature of Trump, who is highly vindictive

• Part of it is the remote (but non-zero) possibility that Trump could become the only POTUS to be impeached more than once**

**Gloomies: unless you can guarantee that you absolutely know exactly what will come out on Trump’s criming, give it a rest. It IS a possibility and this fucker never met a criminal he couldn’t use

7 Likes

The first senator to vote guilty within his party…no matter what you think of Romney…whether it was for his country, his legacy or his political career going forward after 2020, it made the guilty vote bi-partisan.

To the rest of the spineless, gutless enablers and co-conspirators of the Criminal IMPotus…read what their hyper partisan votes has done to our country, rule of law and democracy:

Defeat these 9 RepubliCON senators who betrayed their country, USC and their Oath of Office by joining https://www.paybackproject.org/
AZ - Mc Sally
CO - Gardner
GA - Perdue
IA - Ernst
KY - MoscowMitch
ME - Disappointed Susan
NC - Tillis
SC - Leningrad Lindsey
TX - Cronyn

15 Likes

My coworker say her kindergartener is more mature than him.

4 Likes

No matter where he moves he is still 5 Deferment Don who attempts to talk like a man but remains “The Greatest American Sissy”.

2 Likes

So, then, just another Trump Thursday?

6 Likes

…is beating a very non-existent, very dead horse.

2 Likes

Just another example of tRump being the vicious muthaf*cker that he is. Vote him out of office in November then LOCK HIM UP!

2 Likes

Rewriting the headline–

“Trump’s Infantile Tweet About Romney Surprises No One”

6 Likes

Gaetz is still kissing up, more than usual, after dissing Trump with his War Powers vote last month.

1 Like

Gaetz was offended? Puhleeze. He’s pulled a lot of stupid stuff, including leading the storming of the sciff.

2 Likes

Dear Franklin Graham,
What is your response to your President attacking a person who explained that his actions were motivated by what I can only call “sincerely held religious beliefs”? And may I point out that he wasn’t using those beliefs to abuse people who are less powerful than he is, but to do his job. Do “sincerely held religious beliefs” count if they aren’t abusive to people without power?

11 Likes

Trump is still displacing his rage towards Obama. Romney ran (failed, sure, but ran) in 2012- Trump wussed out and ran away when Obama mocked him to his face. No guts, no glory.

5 Likes

Well, he sure can’t spend his time working on anything that helps the country… there a tRumps to be saved

1 Like

The true Manhattan elites have always & will continue to view Trump as a gauche overbearing fraud… a self absorbed ass …filled with gallons of bluster - but not so much as a drop of authenticity.

7 Likes

tRump will always be an IMPEACHED pResident: Guess who isn’t?

10 Likes

Bloomberg and Nadler seem particularly immune to Trump’s barbs. In fact, relish it. I have seen Latinos in NY (a lot of caribenos) who have that same quality. What quality?

Mainly, “I’ve seen and heard this kind of thing before”

8 Likes

Matt trying to get back in Trumpie’s good graces after crossing him on Iran?

Pitiful.

4 Likes

If it’s not a Superbowl halftime show, he’s not offended.

1 Like

In these times, the way the nation conducts its business now, I’m sure Gaetz is destined for big things. Vice President, Speaker of the House, maybe a seat in the Senate or Governor of Florida. Failing upward is the new normal…

2 Likes

I’m not aware of too many cultures that admire boastful talk its producer can’t make good on. Of course I’m just a young thing and have much to learn. But I am aware of segments of societies that are easily and in some cases perennially fooled.

9 Likes