Trump Met With Boos, ‘Lock Him Up’ Chants At Nats Game

HAHAHA! Way to easy, but perfect!

4 Likes

Ah, love those impromptu polls!!

11 Likes

He got a lot of votes in '16. He won the electoral college. But I think you could argue that Trump was elected by propaganda, by ignorance, by delusion, by foreign intervention, by domestic betrayal, by a lot of things that aren’t fundamental to the day to day America, the America most of us live in. We didn’t really want Trump, not the Trump we here saw from the beginning. Most of his own voters just saw a wacky rich guy who must have had something on the ball, or how did he get so rich? But familiarity breeds contempt with him. Today more people than not see him as what he always was, a loudmouth chiseling crook, and they said so last night.

59 Likes

Since well over half of the country hates Trump, all they have to do is avoid three out of every five people.

Forever.

24 Likes

Schadenfreuding since last night…

“PERFECT Chant” for the Extortionist-In-Chief = “Lock Him Up”!

And he should go out of his maggoted MAGA bubble more often but then again, he does not want to wear body armor because it makes him look…ahemmmm…heavy! Hence he did not want to throw the first pitch!

8 Likes

It’s difficult to say just what he heard.

Videos taken in the stands mostly record near-by sounds.

There was a large “Impeach Trump” banner. Maybe he saw that.

Could easily have been indigestion!

Maybe he’ll give us better evidence via his tweets.

Although, technically, those could involve indigestion as well.

2 Likes

They packed up and left early too. Oh, he noticed, all right.

31 Likes

I think that is why they are selling the hotel.

Little Donny and Javanka are likely convinced as soon as the impeachment vote occurs, the value of the Trump name will plummet (lower than it is now) and they need to save what ever net worth they can. Look what has happened in NYC including covering the name on the Central Park ice rinks.

If things get too hot for Trump, I think he may resign with a deal to save his properties. The children want to inherit something, and I suspect Melania is waiting for her share.

Grifters AND Mercenaries.

23 Likes

The GOP Bubble needs a baseball team (The Nationalists?) and stadium. Good luck fielding a decent team of white non-immigrants to play there.

11 Likes

I suspected you’ve nailed it on that one.

He and his advisors are apparently pretty tone deaf. It’s like the way he was convinced that Dems would cheer him over Comey’s firing. Or that he’d get big applause by abandoning the Kurds (“bringing soldiers home”, except they didn’t come home, they are staying in the Middle East).

He just doesn’t get it and he never will.

Lock him up!!!

(The poetic justice of this – that Hillary won’t go to jail, but he may well – is just too sweet.)

47 Likes

Good for the fan crowd!

4 Likes

Gaetz looking like little boy lost.

6 Likes

Close inspection of that video shows his skin color change to red. I actually felt sorry for him.

1 Like

Thank you. The truth is slowly revealing itself. Far too slowly for all of us… and the harm is enormous…but it is emerging.

9 Likes

The humiliation hazard of botching the first pitch outweighs any benefit massively. Never throw that pitch (or sing the Anthem) if you care about not being criticized or ridiculed.

15 Likes

“… may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato .

15 Likes

Or at least Lock his Phone?

4 Likes

Gaetz is such a cheap date that he doesn’t even get a text the next day.

4 Likes

I read somewhere (WaPo??) that he’s not the first POTUS to be booed at that stadium.

He is, however, the first one where the crowd demanded his incarceration.

Now, for him, that’ll just be another “look, I’m #1!!!” moment.

Or not.

12 Likes

He’ll sell gold coins or reverse mortgage scams on Fox.

10 Likes