Trump Met With Boos, ‘Lock Him Up’ Chants At Nats Game

My senatorio horibialus David Perdue was, appropriately, right next to him. Although running this year in a purple state, Georgia’s junior senator remains the ultimate Trump sycophant. Yet, somehow, he has stayed off the radar nationally.

He faces a very strong opponent in former Columbus, Ga., Mayor Teresa Tomlinson – if she wins the nomination against two less qualified opponents who have a lot of money. https://teresatomlinson.com/

25 Likes

This restored a bit of my faith in America

48 Likes

Wake up call for the criminal in chief. Just a glimpse of what real America thinks of you and all your criminal antics.
I’m sure he went to this game so he could gloat over the supposed killing of Baghdadi thinking he’d be cheered. Probably be staying in the WH till he can come up with a proper lie as to what happened at the stadium.

39 Likes

FaceTime or even Skype would be a lot easier.

3 Likes

He wanted to take a victory lap forthe death of the ISIS gy …

But got a dose of reality.

Makes my day.

28 Likes

Love it!

9 Likes

Can’t wait for Trump to try to claim that baseball is un-American.

11 Likes

I’m also quite enjoying the ashen terror in the faces of those around him in the skybox when they realize that this footage, too, in a post-Trump world, is going to help render them even more unemployable and despised.

53 Likes

Why do you prefer Tomlinson over her opponents? I don’t know them. What makes them less qualified? Lack of experience? What about policy positions?

2 Likes

As much as we are enjoying this (and he deserves it…), it is rather sad that a POTUS would be booed by the crowd at a World Series game. Vladimir Putin has scored a major victory.

7 Likes

Have you looked at the players through his eyes?

17 Likes

They should start worrying about whether or not they are going to be ordered to join Trump in the bunker when the end arrives.

17 Likes

Poor man is out with his hand-picked lickspittle buddies to watch the sport and this is the thanks he gets? Sigh. He made American great again and he has cleansed the place of that horrible President Blackenstein stink. What else do they want from him? Ungrateful bastards…

10 Likes

It should happen to every president who deserves it, and I can name several who did.

17 Likes

That is true. I guess if 2/3rds of the Nationals lineup gets deported today we’ll know why…

11 Likes

Is there any evidence that he even noticed, or recognized that there was disapproval? I suspect that the ‘sir’ filter in his ears delivered only a message of overwhelming love and support.

6 Likes

When Trump announced he was going to Game 5, the Nationals were up 2-0, so there was no guaranteed Game 5.

Which means that he deliberately scheduled his visit to be after the raid.

Only Trump would schedule killing people to try to get applause.

33 Likes

There’s video of a big smile disappearing when the boos started.

34 Likes

Jeez. You’d almost think the Editorial Board doesn’t think highly of the president*.

10 Likes

Your OneWordAnswer™: Yes.

Video has made the rounds of him starting out smiling and waving when the stadium announced him and rapidly turning sour.

24 Likes