Trump Made A Mysterious Unscheduled Hospital Visit. Here’s What We Know.

If it affects his tweeting fingers he’s done for.

11 Likes

I don’t know, with Gym Jordan’s yapper he could probably chew his way out.

7 Likes

It could be tRump got too dizzy huffing that hairspray he also uses on that thing on his head.

4 Likes

If only they could find a real-life “Dave” who could take his place and restore the heart and soul to the white house.

2 Likes

As good a guess as any, better than some. I was imagining acute constipation.

4 Likes

yes, he’s clearly 6’3" and only 243 pounds.

Christ, looking at that picture I’d say his ass is 243 pounds. He’s an easy 260.

6 Likes

That’s cuz Graham is blocking the exit.

6 Likes

Are you OK?

1 Like

Temporarily.

Doug Letter has three days to respond.

10 Likes

Yeah, that doesn’t seem quite as worrisome as the initial headlines hinted. Still time for Roberts to do the right thing here.

15 Likes

Or was he having a panic attack and needed new medication?

5 Likes

Maybe a garbage dump or a cesspool can be named after him. Aren’t there any superfund clean-up sites needing a name?

4 Likes

I’m in the land of elder care, and that’s one of the first things the ER checks for when an elderly patient is brought in–you’re whisked to the CT/MRI room pretty quickly.

9 Likes

275 minimum but more likely 300. That’s an awful lot of white meat there.

7 Likes

I wonder if there are any Agent Orange manufacturing/dumping/storage sites that need a name?

4 Likes

“Doctor, my heart won’t stop racing!”
“Well, I think you’ll be okay if you stop snorting Adderall…”
“What should I snort instead???”

6 Likes

We’ll, there was already a “Love Canal” , so now we can have a “Hate Canal” …

4 Likes

I’m guessing he keeps getting visited by the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, who kicks him in the balls every time he nods off to sleep

11 Likes

Thanks. I just heard the announcement. It sounded weird. You’d think this case has moved up the judicial food chain enough that it should have just been a case where the Court decided it wouldn’t take up the matter, but noooooo.

He’s special. So fucking special.

7 Likes

if he’s 5’9", then I’d say 260 in that photo

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available