Trump Made A Mysterious Unscheduled Hospital Visit. Here’s What We Know.

President Donald Trump made an unscheduled visit to a hospital near Washington this weekend, and the White House’s bizarre explanation has spurred questions over the true nature of the visit.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1262985

Trump Made A Mysterious Unscheduled Hospital Visit. Here’s What We Know.

We know, sadly, that he left still alive.

ETA: As @billyjoe points out below, his death in office might result in a positive public memory of him. I hearby renounce my sadness that he didn’t die in the hospital.

That can wait until after the impeachment.

15 Likes

Let’s hope Trump doesn’t drop dead before he gets his orange jumpsuit.

28 Likes

While he is now technically “clinically obese,” he has always been clinically corrupt, self-centered, and stupid.

37 Likes

Hopefully, this news will put Fat Nixon over the edge…

34 Likes

yes, he’s clearly 6’3" and only 243 pounds.

18 Likes

HIs left buttock is easily 160 pounds by itself.

23 Likes

Dropping dead sooner than later, would be an incredible gift to the nation, and the planet.

20 Likes

I seem to recall that at the height of the impeachment hearings in l973, President Nixon spent some time in the Bethesda Naval Hospital with what was described as pneumonia…maybe an attempt by both Prexies to demonstrate how much stress these horrible witch hunt investigators have put upon a hard-working chief executive?!

5 Likes

I actually am impressed that he’s playing tennis in the photo. I only was aware that he swung golf clubs and rode on golf carts for exercise.

2 Likes

BREAKING BULLSHIT NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR ESTEEMED ASSHOLES ON THE CONSERVATIVE BENT, OR JUST BENT, SUPREME COURT:

Motherfuckin SCOTUS just blocked the subpoena for tRump’s tax returns. Fuck them…

22 Likes

Trump departed the hospital approximately two hours later after “a quick exam and labs,”

For the POTUS a quick 2 HOUR exam and labs? Riggghttt. For a normal person maybe, but does anyone here thing he’d be cooling his heels in a waiting room like us mortals?

28 Likes

he merely wanted a “head start” on his annual exam

I took my 2019, 2020, and 2021 annual physicals all at once, just to make sure I’d stay healthy out into 2022.

lol. The purpose of an annual physical is to make sure you are still healthy. Its purpose as a monitoring evaluation is invalidated by the concept of getting a “head start”.

42 Likes

he needed to finish the failed rectal exam from last year but hannity still wouldn’t come out

33 Likes

“Dropping dead sooner than later, would be an incredible gift to the nation, and the planet.”

While still in office? Are you kidding?

No! No! No!

Do you really want a street/library/school/park/public building/airport in your town named for Trump?

12 Likes

“…but as my statements said…”

Ah, these people all have such a gift for language.

11 Likes

Had to be years ago.

3 Likes

And I’ve given plenty of statements that were false and misleading, Grisham added, and this is one of them.

I hope Donnie was suffering from something really fun, like severe constipation caused by his cheeseburger addiction.

16 Likes

Multiple reports from people saying that People at Walter Reed told them Trump came in with major chest pain. This explains why the White House Dr. (one is on site at all times) made him go in to get tests.

This said, unclear how a guy without a heart can have heart attack symptoms.

28 Likes

Small price to pay to have him gone.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available