Trump Made A Mysterious Unscheduled Hospital Visit. Here’s What We Know.

Whatever the reason was, you can bank on it not being the reason they’re stating publicly.

24 Likes

My exams don’t take that long, and I’m a card-carrying member of the hoi-polloi.

10 Likes

This is why Kanye West loves Trump so much. He loves big bootie grls.

5 Likes

He wasn’t playing tennis. He was going after a flock of whistleblowers…

7 Likes

I smell stress, heart or just a panic attack.

I also smell bullshit, but everything issued by this WH is laced with that stench.

31 Likes

It was an emergency proctology exam to remove Gym Jordan’s head.

18 Likes

No, but I could think of a few landfills, or waste water treatment plants, that would be deserving…

15 Likes

My guess is it was a check on some cancerous looking skin abnormality, but not as a result of the sun but moreover a result of all that toxic spray-tan shit he applies daily.

4 Likes

multiple reports? I only heard of one source.

3 Likes

Just heard that, too.

The long goodbye continues between Roberts and his “legacy”

6 Likes

It’s true that we should want him alive at least as is long as necessary to go through the humiliation of impeachment.

I’ll amend my post.

5 Likes

The article is full of quotes and counterquotes, all from interested parties. Ergo: we don’t know anything, yet.

3 Likes

I’ve and labs and a figgen MRI (brain) with contrast that didn’t last that long.

6 Likes

It’s an administrative stay to keep the issue alive while they decide whether to grant certiorari. Pretty standard, and basically the same as what the District Court and Court of Appeals did.

25 Likes

wanted to get a “head start” on his annual exam. = Something nobody in the world has ever done.

20 Likes

Have to give him credit for showing up in public in white shorts with an ass like that. Not to mention those chubby dimpled thighs.

4 Likes

Are you talking about this?

House willing to delay getting Trump tax documents

House General Counsel Douglas Letter suggested in a letter Monday he could file briefs on Friday outlining why a subpoena to Trump’s accounting firm for financial information should be allowed to go into effect.

The filing potentially eases a pressing deadline put in place last week when a federal appeals court ruled against the President and said the subpoena could be enforced as early as Wednesday. After that order, Trump’s personal lawyers rushed to the Supreme Court asking the justices to freeze Wednesday’s deadline in order to give the President more time to appeal the ruling.

Letter said he was acting out of “courtesy” to the court so the justices would have more time to consider the case and review arguments from both sides. The justices have not yet responded.

9 Likes

He’s not been seen in public since Saturday. Beens to dollars he’s had a stroke. Just saying.

7 Likes

“It was an emergency proctology exam to remove Gym Jordan’s head.”
That has been confirmed.

17 Likes

Plus, I’m pretty sure you want the exam to have contemporaneous results so that you can compare how all the number jive together.

Not a doctor, but that would make sense to me.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available