Trump Lawyer Loses All Credibility With Trump Trial Judge

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1486920
2 Likes

“Viable defenses”? What would those be? So far as I can see, they caught him red-handed. He has some issues of law that are suitable for appeal, but he’s 100% screwed on the facts.

97 Likes

Trump lawyer had credibility to begin with?

30 Likes

I sincerely hope all 12 jurors see it the same way.

42 Likes

“Trump lawyer loses all credibility”

Blanche Dubious

63 Likes

Oh my! Texas Republicans in Disarray!

Will the New York Times actually notice that???

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4616659-conservatives-texas-republican-gonzales-scumbag/

25 Likes

I’m hiding nothing from the court!

59 Likes

Dark Brandon knows how to play the game unlike il Duce!

66 Likes

TIFBG has a peculiar relationship with truth and fact.

And as far as Blanche losing credibility, he took this case knowing it could be a career killer. His practice will never be paid the full amount it will be owed. I doubt the retainer is anywhere close to enough to cover the enormous expense of not only discovery but trying to ‘train’ TIFBG as to how to appear in a courtroom (we see how well that’s worked out, too, as in not so much).

His surrogates are still out there threatening people that would vote against him, so there is a mild case of voter intimidation and electoral official intimidation going on with Lara’s cheating statement last night. I wait for the day that this kind of thing gets shut down in an undeniable fashion.

46 Likes

PuPPY!

57 Likes

Steve Lenin dreams of a Hundred Year Reich…

20 Likes

trump will try to low-ball him, but Blanche is going to get paid because failing to do so is a waiver of attorney-client privilege in the subsequent lawsuit for recovery of unpaid attorney fees.

89 Likes

Arizona Democratic legislators are expected to try today for a third time to repeal the state’s newly revived Civl War-era abortion ban.

And the Thuglicans will block it and cheer themselves again. Keep losing, suckers.

33 Likes

I would love it if some Dem supporter put that on a billboard near FL’s The Villages.

36 Likes

I don’t doubt you for a moment.

I don’t see how TIFBG cares. Blanche is going to lose this case, if on nothing else, the disrespect he’s showing the judge. Yesterday’s question from the judge about the ‘two systems of justice’ nonsense from Blanche did nothing to endear the lawyer to the judge. The judge won’t forget that.

That’s all TIFBG will care about. If Blanche lost the case, the appeals will go on forever.

17 Likes

Trump can’t accept MAGA isn’t willing to fight for him this time

Gee that’s a shame. They’re too obsessed with wondering who the next Masked Singer is gonna be!

47 Likes

Moscow Mitch slamming Tucker Carlsen?

Okay.

47 Likes

Is Blanche a graduate of the Trump University School of “Law?” Asking for a friend…

13 Likes

I wait for the day the entire Trump clan is in jail. Except Barron, he’s kind of just “collateral damage” in all this mess. I do hope he doesn’t turn out like Beavis & Butthead.

19 Likes

At least we all know who will be playing Blanche in the Lifetime movie.

He’s even got Tommy’s big ears.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available