Trump Lawyer Loses All Credibility With Trump Trial Judge

Let’s not quite put Tiffany into this category either.

The best thing that happened to her was her going off with Mom and having nothing to do with this cabal.

29 Likes

His mother is almost as vile a human being as his father, so no chance he’s not a terrible human being too.

31 Likes

The saying is “don’t fix it if it aint broke” but if you want to break it you use the corollary.
“break it if it don’t work as you like”

Lara Trump: If we catch you cheating and we’re looking for you out there to cheat, we will prosecute you

When did she get prosecutorial power? The problem with voting is…if it’s working well things don’t go well for the GOP. If the GOP’s minority agenda is to rule voting in America must be broken. It’s that simple.

40 Likes

Barron is probably more a problem than Tiffany is. Barron has lived this; she hasn’t.

8 Likes

Romney’s comment has me howling–man got game!

40 Likes

They really won’t. A criminal defendant gets one appeal by right. After that, a defendant can apply for an appeal, but no court is required to take it up. And no lower court is going to stay the punishment pending an appeal that isn’t even likely to get heard. And, further, if you’ve stiffed your attorney, he or she might be disinclined to even file any of those useless appeals for you.

43 Likes

The Villiages are well known for being the STD capital of America. So I don’t think many of the folks in the very white community will notice.

15 Likes

When TIFBG is finished with the RNC in this election, they won’t have two nickels to rub together. Nothing for the legal fees they would need to prosecute.

25 Likes

61 Likes

Dems in disarray! or, something.

27 Likes

But can’t figure out how to change his shirts.

21 Likes

Great Work, Tennessee

AP:

Protesters chanted “Blood on your hands” at Tennessee House Republicans on Tuesday after they passed a bill that would allow some teachers and staff to carry concealed handguns on public school grounds, and bar parents and other teachers from knowing who was armed.

So how will this play out since the conviction of the Crumbly parents? If a teacher or staff member loses it at school, and was allowed to conceal carry, could the local school board or TN state legislators that voted for this to become liable if teacher opens fires?
What are the mechanisms in place to prevent a teacher or staff member who had the privilege of conceal carry from losing that privilege?

24 Likes

Can I point out that Rupert Murdoch is David Pecker and the National Enquirer with a better paint job. The entire history of his media enterprise is one of libel and slander with a frisson of scandal later exposed as misrepresentation. That’s true in the UK and the US. If we wonder why things look the way they do, you have your answer.

I don’t blame Rupert solely, or David Pecker solely. They found an audience and people ate it up, but for reasons that elude me it seems like the English speaking world decided that the “Bat Boy” level of journalism was more trustworthy than people like Edward R. Murrow.

65 Likes

Losing credibility on the 2nd day of a 6 week trial doesn’t bode well for Trump’s lawyer or Trump. As somebody said last night, “Blanche doesn’t have a judge problem. He has a client problem.”

45 Likes

at the beach of Berck-sur-Mer, northern France,

Not to be confused with Berk-sur-Mer, southern Florida.

16 Likes

Did the weimeraner refuse to give up his bird? The other dog looks shocked.

15 Likes

Reading Romney’s quote of the day, it has always been my impression that the minute Trump is seen as weak, all those people he has shamed, blackmailed, stiffed, assaulted, etc. are going to step forward with sharpened knives and insert their blades with smiles on their faces.

65 Likes

Let me guess! The Holy Roller Court will vote 6-3 for Idaho.

38 Likes

He even neutralized TFG by having foreign leaders go visit him in his Florida shithole.

6 Likes

If he could prove that none of his “children” were biologically his children his “I never had sex with those women” might hold up. He’d have to claim that he was physically incapable of having sex, and that would also harm his image, but it would be a viable defense.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available