Trump Lawyer Claimed In June That No Classified Material Remained At Mar-a-Lago

“investigators are looking into the man’s background.”

I’m gonna guess he was white. Just spitballing.

6 Likes

The note was written with a black Sharpie, right?

17 Likes

People and many journalists can be very ignorant about focus groups. They produce NO useful stats. They are used by pollsters to uncover ideas for randomized polls with sufficient size groups.

ETA: You cannot grab, say, 10, 15 persons at random, ask their opinions and then assume that those opinions are identical to those of the entire population.

6 Likes

(cuz that always makes it official!)

2 Likes

Disbelief as foreign press covers Trump’s classified documents scandal - Alternet.org

7 Likes

We’re all bozos on this bus.

7 Likes

“He can literally stand over a set of documents and say these are now declassified and that is done with definitive action immediately.”

Why should we not believe this? Don’t you remember when he changed the course of a hurricane with a single stroke of his mighty Sharpie?

12 Likes

Thank you; I thought it was an ‘in-joke’ name for somebody I never heard of. Trump has SO MANY lawyers (haha, I actually typed in LIARS instead of LAWYERS and had to correct myself). He ‘just’ lawyered up in Georgia. NOW. He ‘just’ did.

4 Likes

Whatever attorney signed the statement that there was no more classified material should lose his/her law licence permanently, as in forever. Trumpy needs to be perp walked out of Mar-a-Lago.

14 Likes

Keller was very good in that interview. She wouldn’t let the clown run over her, though her repeatedly tried, and she kept asking follow-ups. Turner was a failure.

13 Likes

For his final act of rendering justice to himself, one can only echo Stonewall Jackson:

“Commendable, verrah commendable.”

TFG apparently thinks he can wave his hand, even today, and declassify everything. Don’t work that way. It’s the government. Record keeping is mandatory. Record keeping is work. We all know how lazy his fat ass is.

13 Likes

There is now surveillance footage of Skanky, Iwanka and Eric’s employees repeatedly moving the stolen sensitive classified nuclear warhead and delivery systems documents between different locations in MaL. I don’t know why the Family did not buy a high speed scanner, send the scanned documents to their Saudi handlers, and return the boxes.

3 Likes

The appropriate response to Trump’s question: STFU.

14 Likes

This should be shared widely!

3 Likes

Not 100% correct. His morans will PRETEND his turds are gold so that they and snicker and ridicule the libs for thinking that they are sh&t. Then the media will run with the tagline that Biden’s eyesight and olfactory sense is a sign of failing health. That is the space we now operate in.

2 Likes

Skanky was trying to bribe and charm Attorney General Merrick Garland like he did Attorney General Pam Blondi of Florida. Bribery is legal especially when the quid pro quo is reducing heat or increasing the air conditioning.

6 Likes

“You have been served.” Handed a capias.

4 Likes

According to Raw Story (you are warned) Team Traitor Trump is also seeking return of some of the removed boxes based on “attorney client privilege” applicable to the contents. I am surprised it took them this long to get to that one. They used to go to that one first thing. These new pretty lawyers haven’t learned the routine yet.

ETA: TFG is in so much trouble. Finally landing at the place he has unwittingly been aiming for his entire damn life. Stupid criminal.

20 Likes

Garland to twump:

Come and take it (them).

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available