Trump Lawyer Claimed In June That No Classified Material Remained At Mar-a-Lago

The thing is that Fauxnooz and Trump himself do not know what it takes to declassify TS documents, and of course they never think to ask anyone who does know before shooting off their mouths. And they always get away with it because their audience is likewise too stupid to know what is required, and like their propagandist network, they are sure that they know everything because Geesus told them that they are right about everything, so no need to google the damn thing and actually learn anything!

4 Likes

I do not think Donnie can hire a real, serious, competent lawyer at this point. He has stiffed too many for anyone other that a publicity hound or a total fool to even think of representing this congenital liar.

3 Likes

Raphael is jealous because he doesn’t have one worth the name.

4 Likes

A dickless dick! Imagine that!

1 Like

Christina Bobb is a true believer. She will not squeal on the Dear Leader and she will gladly go to jail for him.

3 Likes

13 Likes

It is on the lawyer. She did sign her name. I wonder if this was the same lawyer who signed her name to a different document that asserted that she combed through all the places for additional documents for the *rump org about their accounting and tax stuff.

4 Likes

The same on who said the search was taped on CCTV.

They are in the mail.

Either Trump lied to his lawyer, or the lawyer was in on the lie, too.

2 Likes

Another good post, but I don’t think the DNA would tell us who he or Jared sold them to.
And that’s important. Maybe even more important.

And that folks is how you spot
the “Go to JAIL” job!

If you are the one signing the truthfulness and accuracy statement … and it turns out you attested to falsehoods… you be in a world of hurt and have a chance at an extended stay in the Gray-bar Hotel!

3 Likes

Elevator Golf Shoes…

25 strokes that never make their way on to Donald Trump’s scorecard!

1 Like

So he gets revenge via releasing names (AKA obstruction) and then calls Garland to cover his fat ass (Oh dearie me, what can I do?). he is sooo transparent. Will be interesting to hear Maddow;s take on Monday.

2 Likes

He already has hired Findling I think. And I’d bet Findling is getting the money up front!

1 Like

I you know this how? More likely she’s got criminal liability herself and might want to throw her own law license away so cavalierly…

1 Like

Correction: “Stolen nuclear secrets”

Frankly, it’s not clear yet whether Twitler was actually aware of what was in many of those boxes. The big question is who was DRI for getting those boxes out of DC and down to Mar-a-Largo. I think Hutchinson might have helped move them but who was assigned to figure out which boxes to move? Meadows? Someone on NSC staff? It’s really not clear. Certainly one or more of the Twisslerings are in a world of legal hurt here, the question is who are those people? Pretty sure those folks will have lawyered up by now if they’re not planning to immediately spill everything to the Feds.

2 Likes

Check out Marcy Wheeler’s “Emptywheel blog”. She speculates why the documents seized were split into to receipts. Her idea is one receipt was for classified stuff that fits under Espionage law that must be prosecuted in FL, and the other receipt is doc mishandling stuff that would be prosecuted in DC. Fun read.

4 Likes

Probably not near enough though.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available