Trump Knocks McConnell Once Again For Insufficient Loyalty | Talking Points Memo

Poor poor boy. He misses having a plane that can actually fly, suck facing Putin and Kim, and having his half-assed opinions meaning anything. But no. There he sits like a carved up pumpkin still out on the porch at Thanksgiving, just rotting away alone.

12 Likes

Fake News!! What you mean? We all know Trump looks like thisā€¦

6 Likes

3 of the 5 stories today are about Trump; 1 is about another GOPer and the 5th is a ā€œDems in disarray: can they hold it together after passing a landmark bill?ā€

Its disheartening how TPM canā€™t quit Trump.

15 Likes

Delightful little thugs these GOPpers are. ā€˜Letā€™s do EVERYTHING to screw over the countryā€¦as long as we can be as authoritarian as we want!ā€™ Truly.

1 Like

I think xeroxes of many of Donnieā€™s pictures could be a relatively low cost competitor for ipecac, whose market share I donā€™t know.

1 Like

Funny-
When I was 9 or 10, I found a box turtle in the woods, and carried it into the garage to show my mom. As she came to see it, the box turtle went and pissed all over the garage floor. Where did it store all that urine?
Mom decided she had no interest in the turtle, and I put it back in the woods.

Mitch the turtle is capable of peeing all over ex-pot.

Should be fun to watch.

2 Likes

You probably hate Girl Scout cookies, too. Go ahead, try to leave a box of Samoas alone.

3 Likes

Samoas donā€™t do it for me, but those lemon cookies are another matter.

3 Likes

The peanut butter do it for me. I bought four boxes of each and put them in the freezer. The Samoas disappeared shortly thereafter. Miss Kitty claims the pups must have got to them.

7 Likes

Aww, donā€™t let the criticism get to you, Mitch. Chin up. All five of them.

3 Likes

I have to Tell Ms. Cargo to just not buy GS cookies anymore. Well, at least until the pandemic is over and my exercise regime is back to normal.

2 Likes

Donā€™t be a fool!

Do-si-dos and thin mints or nothing!

11 Likes

In the matter of Asshole #1 v. Asshole #2, the court is now in session. We will hear complaintsā€¦

4 Likes

Even the most seditious prick doesnā€™t want to be recognized as being loyal to and obviously seditious prickā€¦

True. McConnell cowering is as priceless as it is hard to believe. One thing you can say for the former occupant is that his grossness has infected his party with a severe case of anxiety. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Thin Mints, yeah . . .

9 Likes

:partying_face: Well said.

7 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve been through 2 boxes of Thin Mints so far. hahahaha

7 Likes

OT Miami Beach.

10 Likes

So hereā€™s a theory: His handlers demand so much for an interviewā€”softball questions agreed on ahead of time, veto power over mess-ups, stuff like thatā€”that ā€œThe Truth with Lisa Bootheā€ is the best deal they could make. Iā€™ve certainly never heard the name and I wonder if anyone else has.

16 Likes