Trump Invited Boat With Massive QAnon Flag To Dock At Mar-a-Lago For ‘Refreshments’

I agree it is a slow news day. The bigger news is Trump is about out of money to run his campaign. Small donors are way off and the big boys don’t want to give money to his lawyers. He might not have enough money to make it to November. Free MSN stories like this one are all he has left.

3 Likes

He already has.

2 Likes

Russian oligarchs own a lot of fancy properties in the PB area. PB has attracted Euro trash rich and famous for generations. I used to encounter groups of them on bicycles tooling down the beach roads on weekends. They probably still own the properties. I just don’t ride as often.

3 Likes

In non-technical speak, “average” has many synonyms, like typical or usual, but including technical terms like mean, median, and mode.

In this case, I suspect that the applicable technical terms are median and modal, and the mean Trump voter is substantially farther out in the Reich Wing than QAnon-ers.

2 Likes

… and was certain Trump was similarly unaware.

And there you have it, the 2024 GQP Platform.

I initially misread that as “Oban” lovers, and thought, “What’s wrong with that?”

Oban is a single-malt Scotch I happen to like quite a bit…Orban is something entirely different that I don’t like at all.

4 Likes

…he told one of his guys to come call us, and one of his guys knew the cell phone of the big boat with the big flags because they do the flag waving for Trump,” Baldasaro explained.

Wingnut welfare seems available for almost every level of idiot…

2 Likes

8 Likes

Absolutely

Says something about the Rumpian brain: look like a cult member and all security is down the drain. Hmmm. Sounds real bright on his part. No one in a boat with a big engine and flags for him could ever do him harm.

4 Likes

As I recall lots of Russian babies delivered in Miami Hospitals – anchor babies…

5 Likes

two boats, one of which was prominently decorated with a massive flag bearing his face and the well-known QAnon slogans “TRUST THE PLAN”

Good Lord, are there still suckers who “trust the plan”?

The words “sad” and “pathetic” are woefully insufficient.

3 Likes

And here I thought the SS Minnow was lost at sea.

2 Likes

Ah, so that’s what WWG1WGA stands for! I always thought it was for their copycat propensity for facial hair:

Where We Grow 1, We Grow All

1 Like

“He’s so normal!”—seems like the graffiti the Nazis left on the walls at Stalingrad.

Well, he has been instructed by the Judge to not spend any money, so he cannot buy gas to run his huge airplane. So his wings are clipped. Somebody is going to have to volunteer to drive him to his rallies in their pick up truck.

1 Like

But they are not brown…makes all the difference.

1 Like

Flori-duh is a cesspool of hateful people. I spent a few years there because of work. Could not get out of that place fast enough.

1 Like

I’d prefer our Southern Border immigrants. They have strong family and faith values, they work hard. They support each other. They bring a vibrancy to our country – intellectual, cultural, artistic, social, educational, political, economic. They are wonderful, vibrant, loving people. And, did I mention the food? (H/T @sniffit)

What are the ultra-wealthy oligarch Russian families who come here to birth babies in the US, and then return to their dachas and family/peers in Russia, bringing to our country?

As a sponsor for Russian families to the US for needed essential professional positions that no one here in the US wanted, I love the people and their families and perspectives. Oh, and did I mention what great food they make?

:pray:t3: :pray:t3:

2 Likes

I was in construction. The brown people show up for work on time. They show up sober. And they do not steal your tools.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available