Trump Invited Boat With Massive QAnon Flag To Dock At Mar-a-Lago For ‘Refreshments’

Refreshments? Did they enjoy their KFC?

7 Likes

Very reasonable due to the fact he’s going to need new foot soldiers (the old ones are in the slam) for the 2025 insurrection to “stop the steal” in January 2025. What a collection of morons. Sad!

9 Likes

9/11 blew a lot of dumbass minds.

4 Likes

is-that-normal-peter-draws

Apparently, all you have to do is show up outside “Mar-a-lardo” and he’ll invite you in. If you ask nicely, he’ll even share some classified documents with you. You’ll leave saying “He’s so normal”.

19 Likes

PT Barnum got nothing on this tub of guts…

12 Likes

A murder of crows.

A shrewdness of apes.

A dingleberry of Trumpers.

34 Likes

No doubt they paid top dollar for those “refreshments” They are his people, suckers every last one.

4 Likes

I’m kinda surprised the boat was not full of Nazis as well as Orban lovers

8 Likes

What a security risk for Trump. Wave complete strangers having a boat with his name on flags. I doubt the boater went through a metal detector.

7 Likes

Do you have proof that it wasn’t? :wink:

16 Likes

The cocktail shrimp they have stored in the bathtub full of ice.

6 Likes

It could of been a spy that needed to go use the bathroom… I’m sure it was full of boxes with classified secrets.

4 Likes

“He’s so normal!” Yes, Abby Normal.

10 Likes

What a surprise – a bunch of MAGAts violating the Flag Code at the drop of the hat. They sure like to wrap themselves in the flag – and then wipe their asses with it.

7 Likes

Don’t forget shitting on the floor in Statuary Hall in the Capitol on Jan 6 and then smearing their feces on statues of civil rights leaders and women. Classy.

7 Likes

Wow, so a bunch of Trumpsuckers went to Mar-a-logo and did some more Trumpsucking. Good for them.

As far as I can tell, the only reason Trump even bothers with these folks is because he knows it pisses off liberals, and this strengthens his social media “brand” which is all he has.

2 Likes

“Trump didn’t come down, he was tied up at another function

Awww…that’s so sweet you believe that. You mean he waved you over,then had to dress and attend another function? Because what really happened is that you are little people, being of no use to him now,and you’re not even worth a thumbs up photo op.

I hope you enjoyed your watered down drink and salted peanuts.

12 Likes

and then he told one of his guys to come call us, and one of his guys knew the cell phone of the big boat with the big flags because they do the flag waving for Trump,” Baldasaro explained.

.in the exact same language a 4 year old would use

16 Likes

not often enough

9 Likes

well, it certainly worked for the last 60 Russian operatives that have boated past there this year - such a big payoff for the small investment of a big flag and a boat rental

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available