Trump Invited Boat With Massive QAnon Flag To Dock At Mar-a-Lago For ‘Refreshments’

Former President Trump loves his beautiful boaters, apparently even when they are publicly expressing support for the extreme QAnon conspiracy theory. Photos posted to Facebook purportedly show Trump standing by the lawn at his private Florida beach club, Mar-a-Lago on Sunday and waving over two boats, one of which was prominently decorated with a massive flag bearing his face and the well-known QAnon slogans “TRUST THE PLAN” and “WWG1WGA,” which is an acronym for “Where We Go One, We Go All.” 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1483820
1 Like

A QAnon flag represents the average Trump voter. I don’t know why this is news.

33 Likes

Baldasaro, Baldasaro . . . where have I herd that name before??

Oh, yes:

Baldasaro, who did not respond to a request for comment, is the wife of Al Baldasaro, a former Republican New Hampshire legislator and 2020 co-chair of Trump’s campaign in the Granite State. According to her Facebook post, she was with a group of boaters that included her husband, who has a history of making violent, racist, and Islamophobic statements while stumping for Trump. After his term ended in 2022, Baldasaro retired and decamped for Florida.

18 Likes

Especially given this today:

The Supreme Court voted 5–4 on Tuesday to uphold a controversial new Texas law allowing police to arrest people for illegally crossing the Mexico border.

More “federalism” here:

https://www.axios.com/2024/03/19/supreme-court-texas-law-state-immigrant-arrests

11 Likes

Q-bot or NYT?

14 Likes

“When people show you who they are, believe them the first time." – Maya Angelou

"When Donnie shows you who he is, believe him every time until you fully understand it." – Me

14 Likes

So when do we get to the ‘MAGA boat sinks’ part of the storyline?

24 Likes

I wish I owned an oil refinery so I could afford to burn fossil fuels like this.

9 Likes

Soon, one hopes.

5 Likes

Would love to see it. This photo is showing the Intracoastal waterway behind MAL which is usually pretty calm water. But if you get enough idiots in larger boats churning up a wake in a boat parade, you can get this kind of action.

8 Likes

We know he is notoriously cheap. How much did he charge the boaters for the refreshments?

18 Likes

A bodily function, no doubt.

10 Likes

“Trump has repeatedly flirted with QAnon conspiracy theorists”

…while being careful to keep them far away from him personally.
(He sent someone out to get them to the bar. He needs money.)

No, it’s not Donald’s 3D chess maneuver. The truth is Trump considers them suckers.

10 Likes

He called them in to ask for money, no doubt.

13 Likes

Interesting you can get that close to the fat turd by boat if you have the right SWAG. Don’t give me any ideas…

16 Likes

Stupids of a feather.

6 Likes

And “docking” fees. Although Baldasaro claimed they “docked” and then “beached” their boats. No docking here, dumbass. You ran your silly little boat aground.

17 Likes

The USSS coordinated with Coast Guard patrols during his Presidency and you couldn’t do that. Looks like it’s more relaxed now, but still probably not a good idea to show up without connections.

On the other hand, it’s a public navigable waterway. They couldn’t stop you from cruising up and down the Intracoastal with a huge “ISN’T IT PAST YOUR JAIL TIME?” flag. Jimmy Kimmel would probably pay for it.

21 Likes

Donny Pant Load must be lonely for friends or other people who are not his lawyers. He’s scraping the bottom of the MAGA barrel here.

10 Likes

I want to know how much he raked in from giving them classified information.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available