Trump ‘Impressed’ With How ‘Clean’ He Is | Talking Points Memo

Amid the controversy surrounding his authorization of the strike that killed top Iranian military official Qasem Soleimani, President Trump made time to rail against Democrats for impeaching him.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1282968

Squeaky clean tax records too - if only we could see them.

20 Likes

“Clean! Clean! Clean!” "Nothing like that colored fellow who was here before me. We have so much dirt on him you wouldn’t believe… "

15 Likes

The totally normal way that totally normal people talk about themselves. “I was very impressed with how rich I am! Even I didn’t know I was so happy! I had no idea my dick was that big!”

23 Likes

Saith the man seemingly a few months shy of needing a nurse and a daily hose down.

20 Likes

You may be clean but you are not articulate.

19 Likes

Fake! Fake! He reads dozens of articulates about himself every day!

12 Likes

“I think what they’re trying to do is affect the election, illegally,” Trump said

This guy’s “tell” is so obvious, he’d lose his shirt at poker to a chihuahua.

50 Likes

Well, I just wondered where he was. How curious he has time for Rush Limbaugh when no one seems to know how the decision was made to kill Soleimani, are the troops staying or leaving Iraq, Bibi just gave us the finger, the Europeans are not as “helpful” as Pompeo wants, and an impeachment trial looms. Lots of time for Rush and golf but what about governing? This is truly madness.

35 Likes

And Limbaugh’s hairy-palmed audience will eat it all up.

9 Likes

Donald J Trump is literally-literally the least credible person in recorded history with literally tens of thousands of documented lies.

Literally.

26 Likes

Dotard seems to spend about 80% of the time recreating in various ways. I think with dedicated effort, we can scratch back the final 20%.

11 Likes

Meanwhile, in Gotham City…

20 Likes

Oh good GOD…this man is horrifying. ‘Clean’? CLEAN??? No. You have people to run out and lie and whine and snivel and shovel your excrement for you. I hate what he has ‘normalized’ in this country.

12 Likes

Donnie is flushed with cleanliness, 15 times over…

Did anyone tell him a toilet is NOT a bidet?

10 Likes

When someone has to change your Depends and bathe you does not mean you are clean.

4 Likes

…And then order CBP to arrest it and deport it to Mexico.

11 Likes

The immortal words of Beavis, relevant once more:

“You can’t polish a turd. I’ve tried.”

10 Likes

Two of the most disgusting human beings currently walking the planet. I can just see them snorting crushed up Oxies, and reminiscing about the good old days of fucking children with Jeff Epstein.

12 Likes

“. . . even I was impressed with how clean I am . . .”

Trump must be washing every hour with Fels Naptha soap!

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available