Trump ‘Impressed’ With How ‘Clean’ He Is | Talking Points Memo

You’ve experienced squeaky clean.

Get ready for pee-pee clean!

I would suggest that his “Impressed with how clean he is” refers to Trump being plum clean off his rocker.

7 Likes

And even Rush rolled his eyes.

5 Likes

"There is nothing there. They found nothing.”

One did not need to “find" anything with those brain trusts, Giuliani and Mulvaney, blabbering into the nearest mic.

4 Likes

Or the chicken that can beat him at tic-tac-toe.

8 Likes

“Clean” is how druggies and others describe themselves at a particular moment, like when the cops pulled them over. It’s a temporary thing, and a matter of luck. It’s not how public servants, business people, or any damn body else with a modicum of integrity describes themselves. “I’m clean, man! You got nothin’ on me!” Like that.

22 Likes

Blindfolded…

7 Likes

Mental illness is a wretched disease,…and especially dangerous in a President.

5 Likes

I own that video.

Love Chamillionaire.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lock him up!

3 Likes

That’s the kernel of insight that I hope the country gets its head around.

It is HIGHLY important that the vast majority of the American people learn this like we learned the alphabet.

8 Likes

Contrary to what Pompeo said about not leaving Iraq:

Several helicopters could be heard flying over Baghdad on Monday night. It was not immediately clear if this was a related development. The letter said coalition forces would be using helicopters to evacuate.

“Sir, in deference to the sovereignty of the Republic of Iraq, and as requested by the Iraqi Parliament and the Prime Minister, CJTF-OIR will be repositioning forces over the course of the coming days and weeks to prepare for onward movement,” read the letter.

11 Likes

He is such a mob boss, in every conceivable way. John Gotti was similarly surprised with how many crimes he didn’t commit.

11 Likes

I don’t even know what I expected to get from reading an article discussing a conversation between Limbaugh and Trump. I won’t do that again.

15 Likes

un-be-fucking-lievable.

Well, guess putin will have to move some troops in to keep the peace there…

8 Likes

8 Likes

“I think what they’re trying to do is affect the election, illegally,” Trump said.

“That’s my job,” he added.

10 Likes

See? Republicans are right - Mexicans will undercut American workers every time!!!

I thought his show was only so-so, but Lopez is a good comedian.

6 Likes

It belongs in his mouth first.

3 Likes