Trump: Haberman Coverage Was Fake | Talking Points Memo

It appears President Donald Trump is still getting worked up over how his visits to El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio were covered.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1241762
1 Like

Trump’s whole presidency is a debacle (perhaps even his whole life).

38 Likes

Senile infant throws tantrum. What else is new?

37 Likes
38 Likes

Guess they couldn’t keep him from seeing the report. Of course, he will focus on the reporter because his people would never tell anyone what a horse’s backside he is.

10 Likes

Time for the Universal Headline again: Stupid Old Bald Man Spouts Further Nonsense

25 Likes

The Abe Simpson presidency, but without the love and charisma.

14 Likes

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken

51 Likes

Donnie dimwit can’t wrap his head around the fact that if he behaves like a dick the press will report that he behaved like a dick. He seems to think he can walk into a hospital where there are a bunch of grieving people, try to make it all about himself, and no one will say, “Geez that was a really dicky thing to do.”

51 Likes

Given that he treats a visit like this as if it’s a ribbon-cutting ceremony at a new hotel…

27 Likes

Trump needs another shooting so he can try again to get it right.

5 Likes

I’m calling kayfabe!

12 Likes

Trump upset with unflattering coverage. In other totally predictable news, the sun rose in the east and Attila the Hun is still dead.

Why do we waste our time with these dog bites man stories?

16 Likes

Uh oh, Maggie. Better talk to Jeffrey Epstein about how Fat Donnie deals with inconveniences. Oh, wait. You can’t.

20 Likes

Are you sure? Can you prove it? Where is the body?

5 Likes

I disagree with the use of tense there. Trump proved he was too stupid to be president years ago. Ask any New Yorker.

42 Likes

I guess if it’s a day that ends with “y” then it’s time for the NYT to flip its Trump coverage from favorable to unfavorable or vice-versa. Perhaps he didn’t get the most recent schedule chart and got his wires crossed, or this is just part of the implicit quid pro quo in which he fires back and the NYT appears to back off in their endless fence-hopping dance with the right.

On another topic, until just now I had no idea that in the upcoming movie The Hunt, which most here have probably seen trailers for by now, about people being hunted for sport by other people, the hunters were apparently rich MAGA-hating liberals and the hunted were MAGA types.

Wuh?!?

Even if it’s meant as farce, a la an SNL skit (which is as far as I would have taken this idea), it’s bound to feed into and be used by the RWNM to promote the RW meme that Hollywood, the media and liberals hate RW people and want to destroy them and the GOP. How could the folks responsible for making a movie with such an idiotic premise not know this, leading one to conclude that it was probably made by RW types to make liberals look bad and boost RW CTs about liberals.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen the trailer. But, as long as they eat what they shoot…

21 Likes

“Old man yells at clown”

9 Likes

Clown or cloud?

3 Likes