Trump Fires Off Calls To ‘LIBERATE’ Michigan, Minnesota And Virginia Amid Protests

OK. Then you do same.
It’s reported that Trump2020 has upward of $1B as a war chest-- right now.

I will bet you cash money.

That Trump2020 buys as much advertising-- and any other election commodity they can-- on credit or promissory. Then-- when he does lose in November? That giant feckin’ slushy honeypot of free cash is going into hiding-- and lotsa’ gullible political consultancies are going to get stiffed by Trump2020 or any number of Trumpy-shell-PACS.

It’s not going exactly as planned. But there is still a jackpot to be had.

4 Likes

No compunction about declaring bankruptcy. We know that.
He’d be tangled in hearings and lawsuits and sentencing until he dies.

However-- as long as he can liquify a buttload of Trump2020 campaign cash? He’ll effing bolt.

He will jump on a chopper election night. Redirect it to an awaiting Gulfstream.
Erdogan? MBS? Vlad? Who can be sure? But he’s been shoveling massive grift somewhere up to now.

Screwing the United States wholly and buggering off.
What could be more Trump-like than that?

5 Likes

Trump urges coups

I, Donald Trump, do solemnly swear… to protect…

Impeach

1 Like

Personally, I try really hard not to think about it.

Going full brownshirt

1 Like

I know we’re all tired of the “Imagine if Obama did this” but imagine it. I remember when a certain news network ran wall to wall coverage of Howard Dean stating, “We need a regime change here in the U.S.”. Their fake outrage lasted for weeks. He was labeled as un-American and a traitor.

This is the POTUS calling for insurrection in the United States. The POTUS calling for insurrection against elected officials. Officials elected by Americans.

There is simply no way this clown and his cultists will see any loss in Nov as legitimate. We are entering a dangerous period for us all.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t THAT just fry Trump’s onions??? Where is the nomination ballot? We should, each of us, fill one out and send it in for this guy (I may have to cut and paste the name, so I don’t misspell it and accidentally invalidate my nomination!).

2 Likes

Ever notice how, when the Right protests something, the turnout is mediocre, compared to the protests immediately following the 2016 election in DC? I’m genuinely asking, has there ever really been a comparable right-wing turnout to the Womens’ march in 2016? Hell, that turnout even exceeded the inauguration turnout, if I recall correctly.

1 Like

I’m reminded of something that happened about three years ago, after I married dear hubby and moved from the northeast to Wisconsin.

My husband’s best friend is the child of a deeply rooted racist. The best friend and the siblings (all nine of them) are wonderful and don’t harbor the same feelings as dad. I’m not sure what the family event was but I’ve met dad exactly one time. He’s pushing 90 and has gone full-on blind in the last several years.

When dear hubby introduced me to this guy, he reached out and touched my face - gently, of course, but just felt around a bit. Knowing he was blind, I didn’t give it a second thought.

Hubby told me later, it was because dad wanted to be sure I wasn’t black.

True story.

4 Likes

I was pleased when she got elected. It was an uphill battle for her (my client is in Vernon Hills and the hotel I’m staying in when we resume business is in Gurnee). It was a great victory.

I wish the media would simply tell him this will not stand. I wish they’d stop covering him. I wish they’d stop fellating him at every turn. I wish the media would ask him ‘where are the tests’ at the end of every rally question they ask.

I wish the media would do something useful, but this is what we have. The media are worthless to democracy and have been pretty much since 9/11.

And, as someone said above, I’m disappointed that Bloomberg hasn’t done a darned thing about getting the message out there since dropping out of the candidacy - the other guy too. They could be powerhouses in all of this to negate the media. And no, I don’t know if either one of them have been infected, but that’s about the only reason they should be silent, especially Bloomberg whose city is going down in flames with mass graves and over-capacity hospitals. This part of it is shameful - I’ve seen nothing of any help coming from him and he used to be the g-d#$%^ mayor of NYC.

Can y’all tell I’m a bit annoyed with him?

@jw1

2 Likes

almost seems like some “PlanB” they had on the shelf and they had to put it into motion because of the virus, not because of Trump losing support… or something like that. And like all Trump era efforts on the right, it is completely absurd at its core. Let them gather, then the rest of us can stay at home for the duration and avoid them like the plague.

1 Like

“No matter how you crunch the numbers, this pandemic is only just getting started. People are understandably looking for good news. But the truth is, we’re nowhere near controlling coronavirus.”

– Dr. William Hanage, epidemiologist, Harvard

4 Likes

Not too OT: I just got word from my church in CT - we’ve lost our second nursing home resident - the first was definitely to the virus, but they didn’t say too much with the second. I am just guessing at this point.

3 Likes

Handsome and I’ll bet he knows what he’s talking about. The numbers are not going down.
In my glimpses into the world yesterday, I’d say there are people that don’t have a clue. I’m amazed at 7-11 parking lots full of cars with people going in and out like all is normal. 7 young women walking together with dogs, 2 feet apart in a line. Hard to believe they all live in the same house. Others on this trail clearly without a sense of awareness. Yep, it’s going to get worse.
@kelaine What do you think?

5 Likes

The numbers are not going down because the time we all gave him by staying home for a month was wasted just like the two months before that. Thousands died for no good reason and tens of thousands more will follow.

2 Likes

Was just reading where the head of the RNC won’t commit to cancelling or postponing the RNC convention in Charlotte - that they’re going ahead with their plans to have the convention in person.

That should be interesting - let’s bring thousands of people into the city, public be damned, with their variety of vectors.

It’s like this: the governor and the mayor will allow the convention or not. The RNC gets no choice in the matter. If the virus is raging and there’s a public health danger, it ain’t happening.

3 Likes

What do I think?

Yes, I think the epidemiologist from Harvard is very handsome. :blush:

No, I don’t think that the numbers are going down. And if the rural numbnuts keep having protests at their state capitals, they will soon learn this the hard way. There is a protest scheduled Monday for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

To make it even sadder, I’m sure the PA protesters will also disparage our state’s Secretary of Health, Dr. Rachel Levine, who is transgender. They already do on FB - saying shit like “Why should I take advise about wearing a face mask from a man who wears a bra?”, etc.

5 Likes

Despicable. I don’t do facebook, thank dog.

Thought you might think him handsome.

2 Likes

Welcome to Tea Party 2.0:

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available