Trump Fires Off Calls To ‘LIBERATE’ Michigan, Minnesota And Virginia Amid Protests

Most people would see what a stupid thing this was to do and NOT do it. No good will come of it. But Trump’s incapable of seeing anything other than though his Trump filter. If this “liberate” shit stokes a fire he’ll not find spin or blame sufficient to get free of it.

10 Likes

He really does need to be impeached again.

43 Likes

F***king Treasonous Lunatic…

Trump is calling for an armed uprising in the middle of a pandemic!

I guess when you are greedy, you have to add war with the genocide you are perpetuating against Americans!

This is on you 52 RethugniCONS!

Calling on you US military to abide by the USC!

25thA now or there will be more death toll that are Non-Covid with this Vengeful Reckless Pretend POUTus-IMPeetus who belongs to JAIL!

Addendum:

F**k FoxNews…

Nonetheless, Trump is the POTUS and he should NOT be tweeting Fox News’ disinformation or inflammatory garbage because it could and has caused his rabid MAGAts to kill people…MAGA bomber, MAGA mass shooter! VERY VERY IRRESPONSIBLE and RECKLESS!

Addendum2:

Addendum3:

Addendum4:

48 Likes

What percent do you assign to Trump? Because I guarantee he’s just lashing out blindly and desperately in all directions.

22 Likes

As D-Day soldiers in their graves in Normandy spin ever faster…

14 Likes

Well, you might want to stack a 50 lb bag of portland cement on top just to make sure…

19 Likes

From Dr. Phil on Faux News:

“But, look, the fact of the matter is we have people dying — 45,000 people a year die from automobile accidents,” McGraw said. “480,000 from cigarettes. 360,000 a year from swimming pools, but we don’t shut the country down for that. But yet we’re doing it for this? And the fallout is going to last for years because people’s lives are being destroyed.”

I see that WaPo offered to go through this argument point by point, but I think it would be a far better exercise to let a group of 5 to 10 year olds take on that analysis as an exercise in independent thought.

32 Likes

It’s not a good dream, that I can tell you.

3 Likes

6 Likes

You keep saying this—ad infinitum ad nauseam—yet you never offer any specific means or methods.

You need to shit or get off the pot.

17 Likes

Liberate the American people from this malignant narcissistic megalomaniac President!

5 Likes

Have to call bullshit on this one…

Annual mortality rate is about 2.8 million, this jackass is saying over 10% of deaths occur in a pool. Any reports that cardiac and oncology wards are now water parks?

31 Likes

I theek that prohibition is mentioned in Governor Whitmer’s order

3 Likes

I figured 20 pounds of silicone would have been enough…

9 Likes

We need someone like Elizabeth Warren to publicly explain the ‘man behind the curtain’ on this one: Koch-funded protests working in concert with Fox News pushing the message and now Trump getting his puppet strings pulled to echo the same thing. Gaslight meet sustained sunlight.

20 Likes

Those aren’t protests. They’re a display of wingnut’ism without genuine concern for an issue. An excuse for overweight, over the hill draft dodgers to dress up in Ken Army costumes and pretend to be somebody. They’re just tools and the MI GOP put them to use.

38 Likes

Not blindly, but certainly desperately. He’s in on it, but it’s not like he was handed a script, and I would totally agree with you that much of it is spontaneous from him, but largely in response to the input he’s being fed from the evil people who surround him, contacts like Hannity, word through the grapevine from groups that support him and especially from Faux News.

ETA: Here you go…

It doesn’t have to be like “ok, here’s what you tweet out at 10:47 a.m.” while handing him a script in order to be planned and coordinated. This is beyond obviously targeted as election strategy.

26 Likes

That language is incitement for the penis replacement crowd.

3 Likes

Trump is actively pushing people to kill themselves and murder others through their actions.

But Trump isn’t the problem, he’s been doing that since he started his campaign, the problem is the Republican party that is letting him do this.

14 Likes

He called Larry Hogan, a RINO

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available