Trump Endorses Rubio, Who Can Now Stop Sweating Over Potential Ivanka Primary Challenge | Talking Points Memo

Always with the “complete and total” endorsements, lest anyone wonder if the endorsement is partial or incomplete. It was always adorable how he thought certain things sounded very formal, grownup, and quite the done thing, even if they didn’t make a lot of sense and made people giggle. He did enjoy playing president so. All Biden does is work and he’s hardly ever unintentionally funny. It takes some getting used to.

14 Likes

That’s scary!

For my 18th birthday I got cosmetic surgery on my ears. Should have happened a lot sooner. Kids can be cruel.

4 Likes

It’s early

3 Likes

I hope the Democrat running against Rubio in his ads plays all the insults and attacks Trump launched against Rubio in 2016 and has from time to time repeated as president. Trump’s insults could be played with Rubio’s kiss-ups to Trump and have in captioned, “Florida does not need a LITTLE Senator”.

4 Likes

Perhaps only Ted Cruz tops this creep in the “spineless groveling subservient” category, utterly humiliated by Trump in a nasty personal way in the 2016 primaries, and then went on to become one of his most craven lapdogs.

7 Likes

I guess we can assume that Ivanka either read the job description and was dismayed at how few photo-ops it contained, or that they did some polling that was discouraging.

1 Like

The moment Liddle Marco says or does something to piss off TFG, this endorsement will have never happened.

3 Likes

I think Cruz is a but worse, just because Little Marco is a blatant sniveling little toad and never pretends to be otherwise. Cruz likes to pretend he’s got a spine, even though it never stays past a ten second photo op.

2 Likes

Cruz is worse. I don’t think Marco was humiliated the way the MFWWNBN humiliated Cruz who still crawled up to the throne and kissed the ring and said Please Sir can I have some more.

5 Likes

I don’t know but Trump no doubt asked pardoned ex-Gov Rod Blagojevich what the rate for a senate seat is.

2 Likes

I guess this is the “happy ending” Rubio was hoping for, especially after all of the “happy endings” he has given Trump.

2 Likes

Just another day on the job for Li’l Marco.

3 Likes

Kiss of death.

1 Like

Hope so.

3 Likes

Speaking of short and useless Republicans:

From CBS:

JOHN DICKERSON: You call some of these members political terrorists.

JOHN BOEHNER: Oh, yeah, Jim Jordan especially, my colleague from Ohio. I just never saw a guy who spent more time tearing things apart-- never building anything, never puttin' anything together.

— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) April 9, 2021
8 Likes

The ? and the Mysterians only needed 96 tears.

4 Likes

That song has only two chords.
And almost no melody.

3 Likes

Is there a name for the dance moves the lead singer is doing?

2 Likes

Not sure but The Elaine evolved from it.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available