Trump Endorses Rubio, Who Can Now Stop Sweating Over Potential Ivanka Primary Challenge | Talking Points Memo

Double-damn. I just swore on the Kinzinger thread, because I might have to reconsider my determination that there is not a single Republican with integrity, and now I’m going to have to reconsider my deepest loathing for Boehner. Maybe I’ll have to move him up to merely deep, deep loathing.

No, he will never make the “Republican with integrity” category.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s not like this is carved in stone. At all.

2 Likes

Two peas in a pod. Can’t wait for Rubio to deny this as Trump increasingly becomes toxic to winning in the general election.

1 Like

Good thing she has a fall back

9 Likes

Oy

1 Like

Yeah the only thing carved in Stone is Nixon. hahahaha

4 Likes

Any bets on when Lucy pulls the football?

RUBIO is cuban…most CUBANS are of mixed blood…it is his natural colour.

he is an old timey Republican

3 Likes

I get that and I know there is no love lost between old school GOP and this new bunch.

But he’s really burning the whole thing down in his memoirs.

1 Like

he really does…

3 Likes

He’s doing his best to look like one of the insurrectionists.

2 Likes

Defective soapstone, at best.

1 Like

Anybody who trusts the MFWWNBN or relies on his word is a fool deluxe.

4 Likes

i’ve been surprised at MARCO’S mealy mouthed suck-up to trumpf…the CUBANS are a proud people…this guy is a wimpy little guy.

Well…he can stop sweating it TODAY…Since there isn’t a Trump alive that believes they owe YOU loyalty, you just always watch your back…

1 Like

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) can start sleeping easy now.

Maybe.

I read the “Complete and Total Endorsement” and nowhere in it does he even imply that his daughter will not be running as a Democrat.

1 Like

Maybe it will all come out during the Gaetz trial.

I remember when Sonny Bono dressed like a hippie, and he was pretty damn far from hippie.

4 Likes

O beautiful! hahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available