Trump Downplays Reported Escape Of ‘Easily Recaptured’ Islamic State Prisoners | Talking Points Memo

Fuck you, you fucking piece of fucking shit. How many thousands of people died to get them in the first fucking place, and you think it’s a fucking cakewalk to get them back?

Fine, put Jr., Jared, Eric and Ivanka on the next C-130 over, they can start hunting them down. Should be easy for them, just like being on safari.

44 Likes

Either that or we will be getting word on Friday afternoon that Kilmeade will be “resigning.”

3 Likes

You know, a lot of people exclaim, “How can Trump act like/do this,” but if you step back and look at everything from the perspective that Trump is working for Putin, all his actions make sense every time.

17 Likes

To be fair, he never really clarified who would be doing all that winning.

7 Likes

Easily recaptured by Turkey or European Nations

10 Likes

Galactic Dumbfuck (his Secret Service code name)

2 Likes

So Trump if it’s easy to recapture them, then do it or order someone to do it. Go ahead demand that Erdogan recapture Isis fighters. Just do it Donnie -oh you of infinite wisdom.

1 Like

Hate to go off topic, but I’ve gotten a lot flak for suggesting Joe address the allegations against him regarding Hunter. Joe is not responding yet, but Hunter’s is going on ABC tomorrow night and answering some questions regarding his dealings in Ukraine and China. FINALLY!
ABC has decent viewership,better than cable anyway. Hope he is successful in tamping down some of Trump’s talking points.

2 Likes

On the plus side, there are a lot of people that just tune in to Fox & Friends and absorb like sponges whatever they say so it’s good Kilmeade is saying this. I still hope Barr has lunch with Murdoch to fire him of course but Fox News drones need to hear the truth, even if it’s just once in a blue moon.

3 Likes

I think it is more likely he is avoiding impacts on his Turkish business interests, and doing Putin’s bidding.

Syria and Turkey are now cementing Putin’s control over the area.

6 Likes

“Kurds may be releasing some to get us involved.”

And fuck him for making it out to be the Kurds’ fault.

If we don’t win the Presidency and both houses after the years of damage, I may have to give up on humanity even more than I already have.

21 Likes

If the Dems were smart, they would hold a vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry based on the Syria attack, and the resultant release of ISIS prisoners. Put the GOP on record on Syria and ISIS…

10 Likes

Oh, but nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated…right?

8 Likes

It is. They never granted him Trump Towers Raqqa or Kobani. Assholes.

7 Likes

Captain Opposite Strikes Again!

You’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy.” — Donald Trump Campaign rally
in Florida, October, 2016

“Trade wars* are good and *easy to win,” Donald Trump tweet, March 2, 2018.
“We’re building wall, the wall is going to be built. It’s easy.” Donald Trump, news interview.

For a longer list of the easy, easy world of Donald Trump:

7 Likes

Hmm I wonder among those troops are there any women? How will that play out in SA? And if there aren’t, why not?

1 Like

Lots of possibilities. My other take is that since ttump likes to creat problems and then pretend to be the savior, maybe he’s waiting for the war to get more serious and then intervene. Always prepare for the worst cuz ttump’s evilness has no limits.

4 Likes

We know the man is delusional and panicked. He has no friggin’ idea where the former prisoners are, or what it will take to recapture them. So he blames the Kurds because, Normandy.

7 Likes

Mark my words: he will end up having to send troops in.

3 Likes

Shuttling them out?

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available