Trump DOJ Allegedly Stymied Probe Into Whether He Took Egyptian Cash, WaPo Reports

A new report out this morning in the WaPo reveals extensive new details about a since-closed federal investigation into whether Egypt funneled $10 million to Donald Trump during his 2016 campaign for president.

First, how is it that we’re finding out about this eight years after it happened and five years after the investigation? Why wasn’t this blown open at the time?

If anything contributes majorly to the decline of democracy and the Republic here in the US, it is the massive, ongoing, continuing failure of the media to reveal this stuff WHEN IT IS KNOWN, rather than to wait for a book so a single person can profit from the revelation. Someone knew about this being tamped down. Someone knew.

Come close to the end of the campaign, this stuff needs to be hammered by the Harris campaign in the continuing saga of TIFBG’s doing what’s good for TIFBG. This alone should be a one-way ticket to Gitmo.

71 Likes

Dear lord, even a deep investigation of Robespierre’s administration wouldn’t have uncovered this much wrongdoing. Can we just be rid of this stain on humanity already?

46 Likes

58 Likes

More like 200/150

13 Likes

103 Likes

He is such a coward and projectionist. If anyone is a third-rate candidate it is him. He sits for a soft ball interview with Bartiromo.

42 Likes
  • Eddie Valiant: You mean you could’ve taken your hand out of that cuff at any time?
  • Roger Rabbit: No, not at any time, only when it was funny.
30 Likes

No biggie, a bit later you can be 188th. I’m calling dibs on 576th.

8 Likes

43 Likes

102 Likes

Just how far down the rabbit hole or lodged deep in the bunker, do you have to be to think this would be so: “As he explained, if Trump’s inner circle thought attacking Harris over her race would be a winner with the public[, they were sadly mistaken.]”(https://www.rawstory.com/news/fox-news-2668854394/)

17 Likes

Oh come on, nothing to see here. Doesn’t meet the SCOTUS definition of a bribe. No quid pro quo. And since it is in cash, it shouldn’t even be taxable. Just a tip! Because we like him!

37 Likes

This was actually the third time Biden rescued Americans hostages from the whims of a hostile Russian power.

The second was Brittney Griner.

The first was when he saved us all from Donald Trump on November 3, 2020.

h/t : @CalltoActivism

128 Likes

That’s closer to my thinking.

3 Likes
  • Politico: ‘That had to be bittersweet’ — how Biden managed a historic prisoner swap as his campaign was disintegrating

Because Joe-- is a consummate pro’s pro.

75 Likes

It strains credibility that he would front 10 million to anybody for any reason. Otherwise, it fits him perfectly.

18 Likes

For real, in my morning fog I started reading this tweet without looking at the author. My mind read it as a parody.

And it is not.

But it does read better as a parody.

20 Likes

Try a snicker. DonOLD hates snickers.

19 Likes

What a criminal genius; and he wants to return to the Oval Office? Anyone who votes for him is either insane or an irredeemable excuse for a human being.

27 Likes

Or both. Maybe with the odd snort of derision in there.

9 Likes