Trump Demands FBI Give Back Documents He Rightfully Stole

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo.

The ex-president took to his fake Twitter app, TRUTH Social, on Sunday to demand that the feds return the White House records he’d stashed away at his Mar-a-Lago resort that the FBI took back in a raid last week:

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1428878
1 Like

When everyone in the room says you are drunk, sit down!

39 Likes

This is one of the longest monologues I've done for a while but do take out 10 mins of your time to watch:

On @MSNBC, I tallied all of the Trump/Trumpworld lies and excuses in the wake of the FBI search...and debunked them all.

Please do watch and share:pic.twitter.com/gnN69Sdnox

— Mehdi Hasan (@mehdirhasan) August 15, 2022
45 Likes

Not sure who actually supports at home and self-managed abortions. Aren’t they significant reasons for why Roe v. Wade became the law in the first place?

12 Likes

These are our, We the People’s, documents not Dumb Fuck Donald’s.

13 Likes

CALL TO ACTIVISM

@CalltoActivism

·

19h

It’s over Trumpers. Go home and brush your tooth.

29 Likes

After last week this week has me hovering between anticipation and dread.
My new line item to worry about is that the Supreme Court will somehow interfere in the various legal proceedings around TFG.
I don’t even know if this is plausible/possible.

20 Likes

Home abortions now vs. what was available pre-Roe is night and day. Swallowing a couple of pills is not the same as a coat hanger, or trying to get the dosage right on Queen Anne’s Lace.

47 Likes

Fox News Host Floats Possibility Trump Tried to ‘Sell’ Classified Documents (newsweek.com)

31 Likes

tfg: You have no right to gather and retain evidence of my crimes. I am The Chosen One.

tfg’s supporters: Yup, yup that’s the Truth. Where can I send you $$,
master?

And there are millions of them out there, smh. Hopefully that number will continue to dwindle but the pace needs to accelerate.

14 Likes

The body count grows as Trump followers put their lives on the line

34 Likes

Yes. Thank you. And Roe was handed down in the early 70s and basically looked at a pregnancy by trimesters.

18 Likes

The website calltoactivism.com is hinky. I can only see about an inch of scroll below the picture at the top. Anyone else have that problem?

Yeah, I can just picture it in my mind: FatAss waving his itty bitty hands and saying I hereby declassify everything.

23 Likes

… issue a Fatwa against all who engage in blasphemy toward TFG!

17 Likes

The audacity defense. Typical Trump/Bannon.

12 Likes

Excellent points.

3 Likes

Works fine for me

10 Likes

They’re not conservatives, they’re vulgar morons.

49 Likes

Mr. Trump’s political style is almost solely based on momentum. If a problem arises you just run around or through it, but you can never slow down. The Access Hollywood scandal is the closest Mr. Trump ever came to reflection. However, after the initial storm passed he reverted to type. Mr. Trump has to constantly demonstrate to his MAGA base that he is an unstoppable force. It doesn’t matter how ridiculous his arguments may sound to us. He must attack, attack, attack. That is literally all he has.

52 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available