Trump, DA’s Office Make Their Closing Arguments To The Jury - TPM – Talking Points Memo

The future is already here. Windog’s Law states: “As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Trump or MAGA approaches 1.”

5 Likes

It might be, but I think J. Merchan cleared the courtroom as a demonstration of his restraint. J. Merchan could have done a lot of things much more extreme than dressing Costello down in a cleared courtroom. That’s a judge cognizant of his power and exercising real restraint in the face of severe provocation. I think that plays well up the system.

23 Likes

Would I? Oh, HellYes. I’d do that on the basis of potential entertainment value alone.

16 Likes

Welllllllllllllllllll, he SAID he had given over complete control of the company to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

But he didn’t, did he?

10 Likes

I’m sure the Coen Brothers or some other comedy screenwriting team is picking up on some of the imaginative ideas from Trump’s defense team. Imagine Don Jr. or Eric trails Dad to the Notell Motel and has a subsequent tryst with Dad’s squeeze, but really the femme fatale is weaving a web to get back at Dad though Doofus or Goofus, who natch believes he has found true love. At least the jury can have some specualtive fun tonight.

3 Likes

I just got a message 503 on the front page. We must be crashing the system.

13 Likes

It’s the Russians!!!11!!!

6 Likes

Or Blanche.

6 Likes

Looks like marbled ice cream.

There’s a 503 error on the TPM main page.

Has anyone seen anything about Biden doing a presser with special guests in front of the NY trial court?

3 Likes

The Hive has been very slow this morning. I am presuming a lot of activity and people jumping in to view it.

1 Like

Not about Biden. There’s a group there now, including DeNiro and Fanone.

7 Likes

Who?

1 Like

Fanone is one of the Capital police from J6. Don’t know what DeNiro is doing there.

8 Likes

Blessed are they who expect nothing for they shall not be disappointed.
Carl Sandburg, The People, Yes. Ⓟ1936

5 Likes

3 Likes
14 Likes

Blanche is going for an award in fantasy writing, I suppose. I don’t think there’s anyone on the planet, (who wasn’t deprived of oxygen in the birth canal), who believes that the Enquirer and Truth have any kind of ongoing relationship.

21 Likes

Probably a TPM member.

Who’s been missing lately?

3 Likes

Someone isn’t a leader if no one’s following them. At least, in my opinion they aren’t.

2 Likes