Trump Continues To Interfere In Stone Case With Tweets About Judge | Talking Points Memo

Well at least he hasn’t said “blood coming out of her wherever” Yet

7 Likes

So Trump is sicking his base on an ordinary citizen for performing their civic duty of being a member of a jury.

Isn’t this intimidation? Isn’t this going to effect future juries on political cases against Trump’s allies? (Assuming any go to trial considering Barr is AG)

9 Likes

Second term for sure.

5 Likes

Actually, no. Keep talking. Bury yourself further.

If Trump could shut up, Barr would be able to do his job.

8 Likes

I’ll save it for the start of the sentence.

2 Likes

That’s because he is literally above the law. The famous OLC memo says so. He could shoot a judge down in their courtroom and 67 Senators wouldn’t vote to impeach him. And until he leaves office law enforcement would be powerless to detain or jail him for it.

4 Likes

“Madam foreperson, your [sic] a lawyer …”

Speling and grammar have always been among his greatest strengths.

I wonder when Melanoma will start her literacy campaign? Be best.

20 Likes

pivot!

2 Likes

I think the overt intimidation of an ordinary citizen serving on a Jury should itself be impeachable as it strikes at the heart of our criminal justice system.

23 Likes

So Trump is ignoring AG William Barr’s request. Is the AG going to repeat his request? Is he going to resign? Or is he going to bend over and show that he has a spine limper than Trump’s johnson, like the rest of the Trumpturds?

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Obviously this is a rhetorical question…

5 Likes

As Senator Kennedy says, the reason for the intimidation is important in judging whether it’s impeachable conduct.

4 Likes

You have to ask the question, “is he intimidating the jury as a member of the public, or as the chief executive of the United States.”

12 Likes

You would be amazed at the number of stories (mostly right media, of course) that neglect the important tidbit that the jury was vetted by the defense, and the foreperson revealed her political background prior to jury selection, and was approved by the defense.

The Stone defense has no defense here. I can’t believe they are asking for a mistrial again based on this- maybe the third time is the charm?

15 Likes

Melania and literacy? Apparently she’s fluent in a few languages yet when she speaks its comes out as barely literate.

4 Likes

MSMBC reporting Stone will be sentenced on Thursday

6 Likes

Well, you’d have to subpoena his time card & see if he was off the clock when he made the comment.

5 Likes

Next thing we know Rand Paul will appear in the well of the Senate with her name, address, and daily schedule as part of a “debate”.

16 Likes

That could be my dog and any squirrel. The stare-down.

2 Likes